Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reboot Villain - Daemon

by Monkshood2005 Posted 28th Jan 2006 at 10:59 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2006 at 6:28 PM by LyricLee

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:50 PM
This is very cool! I'm not a fan of the show, but just wanted to let you know what an amazing "first" upload this is for you. It's very good!

Thanx for sharing ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:06 PM
Great work on her... clothes and all.... A+

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 2:50 PM
Thanks a lot for your comments - I'm looking to post an update as soon as possible. Once I'm finished with Daemon, are there any other 'Reboot' characters you'd like to see?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:27 PM
U did a really great job on the villian Daemon. I got distracted with everyday life and never got back to creating REBOOT villians (+ I had a real issue with the star pattern over Daemon's head). Glitch--applause sign. lol.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:05 PM
She looks awesome! Downloading now :D

I've been looking for ReBoot sims for awhile, and its really nice to see one so well done. I hope you decided to do more n_n
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:44 PM
Nobody's done Hexadecimal yet. So she would be worth a shot and really....were there any other characters besides her and Megabyte? Not many if any. I can't think of them.

But I would like to ask if you'd be willing to give the Thundercats a try. I'd love to see some nice genetics for them. That's all I want really. I don't need clothes...just some nice skins. You don't have to if you don't want to but myself and others would be highly appreciative.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:01 AM
Love her. Thanx Again.

I know I suggested Mouse in the other thread... but I'd actually perfer Hexadecimal. I'd love to see her... Both in her usual Red costume and in her 'cured' white costume. Too bad I see no way to make phong or Hack and Slash.

I'd go in order of Hex, Andia(sp?), the Web Rider and Mouse. Geez. Every moment I think about it I want more of them ;-)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:12 PM
Very good, I used to LOVE that show!! too bad it dosen't show any more

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkshood2005
Once I'm finished with Daemon, are there any other 'Reboot' characters you'd like to see?

I think the next you have to do is Megabyte. :idea: :yippee: :gidea:

You don't stop playing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 12:16 PM
Yeah wheres megabyte. And seriously try to work on Daemons head thingy, that's what made Deamon Deamon. That and the eirily soft Norse accent
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:37 PM
I absolutely love the outfit, but I'd have a few suggestions about:
- her hair - it's nice, but I think the vampire hair mesh from NL or this --> http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=153710 would suit Daemon better.
- Her eyes were actually different, she's just not the same without that D:,
- and how about searching for custom white eyebrows? I bet you would find some here.
But still, I like it a lot.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th May 2010 at 9:51 PM
Just a question...is she a teen or an adult?
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkshood2005
Thanks a lot for your comments - I'm looking to post an update as soon as possible. Once I'm finished with Daemon, are there any other 'Reboot' characters you'd like to see?

personally i'd love to see some Viral Binomes (in people size)

Viral binome [/list]Lt. Chauncy [/list]Herr Doktor
and a CPU officer
but thats just me