Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED*New Mesh: Simple Vampire Hair

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 1st May 2006 at 7:34 AM - Updated 5th May 2006 at 12:31 AM by DJ_Mur3

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st May 2006 at 7:37 AM
Nice work ! Why this hair isn't available for toddlers and children too?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st May 2006 at 7:47 AM
I like it, real good effort!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:21 AM
Very nice indeed! Thanks alot for sharing :-)
#5 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:50 AM
Very, very nice. I have searching for something similar to the vampire hair, and I to my amazement... it is HERE!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 1st May 2006 at 9:37 AM
I wantad vamp hair right in that way! VEry nice colors - dont need any else really
Cool work!
Love all your hairs!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st May 2006 at 9:58 AM
It gives this hair either, and it matches with toddlers and children, but it has the real sim colors! But yours is very good work to! I didn't want to say that it isn't good!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:01 AM
Thank you so much I love it! I love all your work, your creations are the one that I have most in my game! :-) I was just wondering, although this is great as is, but this is just perhaps an idea, but to add bangs to it? :-) I noticed that you didn't have any current projects ;-) Anyway, thanks again this is really great!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:26 AM
I like the tesxture so much!!! Just how many times we have to tell u u are so talented hun? I like it sooo much!! Thx D!* runs to hit the thankQ and vote button*

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st May 2006 at 11:02 AM
Omg its really good :O:O!!!
And,btw,your model is pretty :O!
It would be cool if you could upload it ^^
*Thanks and vote*

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2006 at 3:28 PM
oooo bery pretty and thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st May 2006 at 3:53 PM
i think this has already been done before because i already have this modded vampire mesh in my game (that is the vamp. hair without the jewerly on the head).

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st May 2006 at 4:21 PM
pockt, if you read the explanation dj explains that he wanted an entirely new mesh to resemble the no-jewel vampire one so that it would be easier to recolor. It is supposed to look like the no-jewel vampire one. dj, I actually prefer this version to other no-jewel ones because I like the hairline much better. Thanks!

can you feel it//it's good for you

find my creations here
Scholar
#14 Old 1st May 2006 at 4:38 PM
Yes the hairline is WAYYYY better. I love this mesh! It looks like the Maxis vampire hair but is definitely an improvement. Thank you so much. Keep 'em coming!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st May 2006 at 4:40 PM
too early and too much studying for finals i guess. sorry about that. i'm going to download this version now though.

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st May 2006 at 4:43 PM
This came out real good!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st May 2006 at 4:49 PM
Thanks so much! I love this mesh!

amor vincit omnia
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:32 PM
Aww, just what I was looking for. Thanks!

I'd love to see someone make this mesh for males too.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:44 PM Last edited by bzegrl : 1st May 2006 at 5:46 PM. Reason: typo
Thank you! This is how my Mother wore her hair all of her life. I have been wanting something like this, the vampire hair wasn't right because of the hairline and you have made that far better. None of the other straight hair meshes out there looked right for her until this one!

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Forum Resident
#20 Old 1st May 2006 at 6:22 PM
Thank you so much! I like this hair cuz it's all shiny and smooth!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st May 2006 at 7:32 PM
awesome...that hair is definitely one of my favorites too! thank you!

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall; but by those who fought, fell, and rose again. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st May 2006 at 9:47 PM Last edited by DJ_Mur3 : 1st May 2006 at 10:15 PM.
hmm..thanks everyone
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:12 PM
Beautiful work. Thanks!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#24 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:24 PM
Yay! It looks wonderful, and your textures are marvelous. *pokepokepokes* You should do more like this. I'm really impressed, and I'm so glad you did this. Fantastic job. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:56 PM
Love the hair! You should make a version that has bangs/fringe
Page 1 of 2