Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vegeta Hair *Updated* ~Now 4 All Ages

by funnyycats Posted 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:34 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 6:49 AM by funnyycats

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 12:24 PM Last edited by Alusims : 4th Aug 2005 at 7:28 PM. Reason: Approved recolor
Added a recolor (APPROVED! Here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?threadid=81587 ) of my Majin Vegeta mesh, PLUS, a new mesh, both are Saiyan armor, the new mesh with shoulder pads: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81583
Someone who could recolor this better than me, please do, I did my best, but the way I had to streatch the mesh made it weird. I guess I could UV map it, couldn't I? Well, I'm tired, maybe another day. Enjoy my work, and thank you, Funnyycats, if it wasn't for your wonderful mesh, I'd never even started!!!
#54 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 12:34 PM
Oh, its so cool! Thank you very much, I love Dragon Ball and now its in my Sims Game! Cool!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 12:44 PM
I LOVE the hair!!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funnyycats
Hey Fumiko, I love Cowboy Bebop :-) Spike's hair will probably be pretty difficult, but I guess I could try ^_^

no worries, no need to trouble yourself if its too hard Even if its just similar in shape would be fantastic (dont need all the little points, just something bushy a little wavy) let me know if there is a skin painting you would like for your hard work.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 1:04 PM
I...Love...YOU! Thank You! Vegeta is the hottest thing in DBZ [Besides Trunks, but its just as good seeing as his DNA came from such a hot character!] God, I've been wanting this since FOREVER! Quality Work!
Scholar
#58 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 1:14 PM
*Faints!*
You are amazing!!! 0_0
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 1:24 PM
THAT is Vegeta's Hair. That is so cool! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 1:34 PM
I'm so glad I found this! It's just what I need to complete my anime neighborhood. Thank-you!
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 1:44 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAH that's simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! thank u very very much , u're GREAT *________*
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 1:54 PM
Thanks for sharing.
I love this hair.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:04 PM
Thank you all so much. I'm so happy you all like it.
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:14 PM
I like it a lot, thanks!
Test Subject
#65 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:24 PM
I absolutely Love this....I think Majin Vejeta was him at his hottest. I too am a Trunks lover ....but you did a perfect job I must say & I Thank you ...Keep up the great work...I love those of you that do anime stuff so well & its very much apperciated! Thanks Again
#66 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:34 PM
I think this is awesome hair!! You're very very good! But I'd like to also add that I would -LOVE- to see a Spike Spiegel hair!! I've been searchign all over the net to fin something spikey like Spike's hair. >_> It doesn't matter what color it is, I need it in blond, but I'll recolor it. Plus it would be cool to make a Spike Sim also.
Sorry to annoy you about it. It would make a lot of people happy! THere aren't enough spikey hair meshes for sims. Heh.
#67 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessKoriandr
I...Love...YOU! Thank You! Vegeta is the hottest thing in DBZ [Besides Trunks, but its just as good seeing as his DNA came from such a hot character!] God, I've been wanting this since FOREVER! Quality Work!

I AGREE!!!!!!!!
the hear is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#68 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tokyopop1184
I used to like Dragonball Z for some strange reason but this hair mesh is awesome you think you could do Miroku and Sango's hair from Inuyasha I have been dying to see them somewhere!!

I would like to see mirokus' and sango's too
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:04 PM
Yay~ It's perfect~!
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:14 PM
thank you again
how do u do it your amasing** thanx
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:24 PM
so SWEET! thanks!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:34 PM
Great Job Thank you very much!
#73 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:44 PM
I love it! I was looking for Vegeta hair... and clothes as well. So awesome!
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:54 PM
im with fumiko!!! i would love it if someone could make a mugan/spike hair mesh!
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 4:04 PM
Ok, my Sim has a line on her head that wasn't there before. Granted I narrowed it down to it being the hair mesh. Fine. I also noticed I never had a problem with it until moved all my sim stuff to my NEW computer. The NEW computer has a Intel Express 82945 -something Family chipset Something.
The old one ran on a Nvidia Graphic thing.

Anyway. I dunno how to fix this, now all the sims using that hair mesh have lines. At first I thought it was because I had tinkered with the mesh to make it work for females too, but even after I re-downloaded the mesh and re-installed it, my guys still had the line too! Not the babies tho, just child on up. AND it goes away if I have the Make-up/eyebrow screen up. What gives??

Anyone else had this problem?
I put a pic in if it helps...
Screenshots
Page 3 of 4