Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saiyan Armor Recolor of Majin Vegeta's outfit

by Alusims Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 6:45 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:45 PM
yay, thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 8:10 PM
I just love the pictures you take for them. Vegeta blindsiding SSJ Vegeta very funny.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 8:24 PM
Hehe... Hope I don't get any PMs saying: "How did you get them to fly?" "Where's the energy ball option?"etc... LOL
BTW, anyone who wishes to ask that or simular: PSP7. Get it and your sims can do anything. "Flight" is the bubble blower, removed it, and made them face off. "Energy Blast" is two University pranks: Water balloon (recolored), and joy-buzzer lightning. Just a few quick cut-and-paste jobs, whalla!
Thank you all for your lovely coments and thanks. Even on the not so good. I'm not compleatly happy with the shoulder pad texture (the new mesh), and the shoulders join at an odd angle to begin with... Well, been through all of that! Thanks for your thanks!!!
-Alucard
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 10:10 PM
Great job! And I love the second picture, very funny :D!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:38 PM
Ah, I will download as template material right away! I'm itching to get my hands on your beautiful mesh. Really, I am. Thank you againn for providing us with desperatly needed DBZ custom content-- moreover the meshes for folks like me who lack that ability...

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 1:00 PM
Would you do the armor for women too??
I liked it so much X3