Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gackt

by Sshodan Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 7:55 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:08 AM
OH YESSS I LOVE yoU!!!!! He looks so perfect I could drool over him for days... *^^*
I'm dying to play with him (ahem). I'd be happy as I could be if you also made a Kami skin... it would be a dream come true ^^ So I'll be patient! Thanks thanks again
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:40 PM
Concrit? His jaw needs to be a bit thinner, more bony. But you got the upper half of his face right on. ^^ Awesome.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:32 PM
Hm..not bad. Something seems a little off, though. ^_^; Maybe his cheeks? But, anyways, great job! I have my own Gackt sim, too. I should probably upload him. -^_^-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:32 PM
Grate! Here we go – a Gacktism superiority contest… I’ll explain it only one time – I did this sim because he’s the part of may Malice Mizer set, I DON”T clime that he is perfect – but when I searched for Gackt sim, I found non that remained me of him enough, so I did my own, and I’m uploading him as a part of the set. There is only so much altering you can do in body shop without making you sim look like skeleton on crack, so I prefer to sacrifice some resemblance but make an attractive sim. For me, sim is to low polygonal model to make it perfect. You want to alter him yourself? I’m not stopping you!
If you have a better variant – grate! I’ll be the first to download him, it’s great to have a choice. But it is a pointless discussion unless you at last show a screenshot, and even better – firs upload him, and then we’ll talk.
I don’t mind to have someone take a fresh look on my creation (a jaw line comment got me thinking), but there is no way I can please you all without packing up a real Gackt :-), and even then someone will probably tell me that he’s not quite right, so stop making such comments unless you can make them constructive enough, I don’t do it to be patronized.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:58 PM Last edited by skc1104 : 28th Oct 2005 at 11:06 PM.
I apologize. It was never my intention to offend you. I only meant that I was thinking about uploading my own version of Gackt (which I have, at The Sims Resource, but I'm awaiting approval). Again, I apologize. I didn't mean to come off sounding like a prick or anything. I really do like your Gackt sim. He's awesome. ^_^

Here's a snapshot of mine, though, if want to see:

Forum Resident
#7 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 6:57 AM
I love him!!! Great stuff!! He'll do fine with my Kei sim...together forever!! Thanks a lot!!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skc1104
I apologize. It was never my intention to offend you. I only meant that I was thinking about uploading my own version of Gackt (which I have, at The Sims Resource, but I'm awaiting approval). Again, I apologize. I didn't mean to come off sounding like a prick or anything. I really do like your Gackt sim. He's awesome. ^_^

Here's a snapshot of mine, though, if want to see:

He looks nice, pity it’s body shop screen, you can’t really see a true coloring there, It always annoys me when I’m making a sim. But he has one problem in common with my – lack of correct hairstyle… I hope someone someday will make a close enough hair mesh :-)
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:39 PM
Such a nice looking Gackt. Great job! <3 Shame I can't get him into my game because I don't have the proper expansion pack. D:
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sshodan
He looks nice, pity it’s body shop screen, you can’t really see a true coloring there, It always annoys me when I’m making a sim. But he has one problem in common with my – lack of correct hairstyle… I hope someone someday will make a close enough hair mesh :-)

*crosses fingers* Yeah, I know. That's about the closest hair I have. T_T Not much to work with, but I'm happy with the results. Still wish I could really shove Gackt into the game....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by medilleve
Such a nice looking Gackt. Great job! <3 Shame I can't get him into my game because I don't have the proper expansion pack. D:

Proper expansion? I haven’t used anything that was not in original game, or custom made, he should work properly with any version.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 8:43 PM
Wow! Awesome job! It is so nice to see so many Gackt sims popping up nowadays.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 9:58 AM
But he doesn`t look like Gackt-chan. You must be kiding! He even close not look like Camui. You a big meany! Gackt sim of skc1104 looks more like real Gackt.

Sory, I`m very bad speak in English (If there some mistake). I`m from Russia. Nice to meet you all. I`m big fan of Camui-chan!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leeneth
But he doesn`t look like Gackt-chan. You must be kiding! He even close not look like Camui. You a big meany! Gackt sim of skc1104 looks more like real Gackt.

Sory, I`m very bad speak in English (If there some mistake). I`m from Russia. Nice to meet you all. I`m big fan of Camui-chan!

Oh… Well… Thank you for so much nice words and support sweetie! What can I say to that? Don’t like him – don’t download him. That’s the ultimate solution of you problem.
I really starting to regret uploading this sim…
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leeneth

That's rude. If you don't like Sshodan's Gackt, then keep your comments to yourself. I'm glad you like my Gackt, though (skc1104 is my mother). I made him, but that's still rude of you! :mad:
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:36 AM Last edited by Black-Katt : 1st Nov 2005 at 9:44 AM.
I don't care if it doesn't look exactly like him,I still think the sim looks really good and that's all that matters.You make better sims than me (I can't even make a good self sim).I'm sorry for the rude comments and stuff.I think he looks really good.

Sorry if my Reply looks childish,I'm not good at english. I'm not foreign or anything I just can't write because I have a learning disabillity :sorry:
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:52 AM
Sorry, if I said something rude! (I was to depressed that day.)
But you know he look different now!!! (MORE pretty) Do you seen Gackt-chan now? I think you don`t!
Sorry again.(I think, I`m to emotional.)

You so evil, you All! I`m just telling the truth!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:03 PM
I didn't mean to offend you. That's why I said Concrit: constructive criticism. Gackt is really hard to Sim: I know I've failed quite often myself!
I didn't mean to come off as being mean or anything... Sorry!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:24 PM
It’s OK, as I sad earlier – you comment got me thinking, so I really am grateful for a constructive idea. Most of Gackt’s photos are mid turn or with he’s head slightly lowered, so a jaw line is not fully visible. I do plan to make another version, at last for my self, so it’s useful to know (I actually hunted down a good photo, so it will be easier the next time)
But I steal think that MM version is good and not going to change it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:52 PM
Okay some of these posts are little bizarre but... hey, nice job! All of the Gackt sims I've seen previous were using his 1999 bleach blonde look so I like seeing these two. I think you did a great job.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:53 AM
Well I think he looks perfect! *Can't...quite...decide* Er...*downloads the modern one*
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 5:39 AM
This is an awesome Gackt! I love them! But for some reason it isn't working for me TT__TT do I need Nightlife or University to run it? *crosses fingers it's a no*
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:00 AM
Yay another Gackt SIM!! They are all so yummy and huggy...and prrrretty tee hee....mmmm*downloads* ^_^

Quote: Originally posted by Sshodan
It’s OK, as I sad earlier – you comment got me thinking, so I really am grateful for a constructive idea. Most of Gackt’s photos are mid turn or with he’s head slightly lowered, so a jaw line is not fully visible. I do plan to make another version, at last for my self, so it’s useful to know (I actually hunted down a good photo, so it will be easier the next time)
But I steal think that MM version is good and not going to change it.

I agree with you, as an atrist you must fine tune your work. I think your sims are exceptional. There oh so yummy and sexy...even if you dont get it right on the first try. Like with drawing its practice that makes perfect! So keep up the good work! I love it so much. I think I will collect all your Sims. XD
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 11:51 PM
He's beautiful I wish people would make a version of him for The Sims 3 D: But I think your GACKT sim here, is the best I've seen on the whole site!!