Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Iron Klause - With New Hair Mesh

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 25th Oct 2005 at 3:39 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 10:19 PM by Canoodle

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 4:23 PM
Great job! I love that hair mesh.

Melissa
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 5:36 PM
now i have Iron Klause too thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 6:06 PM
Super cool!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 6:07 PM
.... woops I forgot to say THANK YOU so much for remembering the male teen... most ignored sim in Sim City!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 6:55 PM
Cool ! I love the long hair :D

Happy apple poison.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 7:05 PM
...umm actually it is not showing up for teens or adults... I have no EP's... is that the problem?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 7:06 PM
XDDD I so wanted someone to make that hair available for guys. *kisses*
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:16 PM
*squees herself into a coughing fit =(* Zomg sexy! I love the hair!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 11:40 PM
whoa!The sims hotness totally outbeats the anime o_o
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:44 AM
The mesh doesn't show up in my game either. I have all EP's and I've tried installing it twice. It's really nice looking, hope you can figure out what's up with it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 2:42 AM
Nice Work
Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simnut94
The mesh doesn't show up in my game either. I have all EP's and I've tried installing it twice. It's really nice looking, hope you can figure out what's up with it.

Gee, really?

I'm not sure at all... it should work without the Eps. It seems it's working fine with some people and others are having trouble. Ahh, perhaps I'll try uploading the hair on it's own a little later in the bodyshop section. Maybe that might help a bit.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simnut94

I'll try uploading the hair mesh on it's own. I'll link it back to this post. Maybe that will help.
It should work without the EPs.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 12:52 AM
Ah, that explains it. When I downloaded his hair yesterday, I thought "Wow, that sim she used to model it looks a lot like Klaus from Eroica." Now it all makes sense, haha.

Neato.
Scholar
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:44 PM
You did a great job on him, thanks for sharing your sim with us.
#17 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:12 AM
yeah and all i got was a social bunny head with the sims body...wow! >_>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mtmytekken
yeah and all i got was a social bunny head with the sims body...wow! >_>

If you downloaded the hair mesh and put everything in the right folders, it should work. I've had the social bunny problem too, but only when I tried to install content that needed an EP I didn't have.

This DL should work since it works for me and other people that downloaded. I really am not sure what's wrong. I have uni installed. This hair should work without the uni ep though... :/

Sorry, I'm not sure whar's wrong.

Try putting the mesh in downloads and saved sims folders to see if that makes a difference.....

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 5:57 AM
it's funny to imagine him living in the suburbs. He's just so silly...