Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Simmy's: Charmed Manor

by petalstaken Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:41 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2007 at 12:12 PM by petalstaken : Upload of Furnished Manor

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 8:51 PM
OMG it looks so cool. This maybe the best version of the manor. I'll need to upload. This will go perfectly with my charmed ones that should be available soon as they are now in the upload que. Thanks again!!! (Uploading now)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 9:48 PM
Nice work, petalstaken! This Halliwell Manor looks grand. Thanks for sharing!

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 5:30 AM Last edited by petalstaken : 21st Apr 2007 at 5:15 PM. Reason: furnished manor update
Default Furnished Halliwell Manor
April 2007 Update: I have recently ( with the help of my sister) gotten back most of my old Sim files from my old computer. I have used this to finish up the revamp of my Charmed Manor, i have uploaded this Manor to Rapid Share. It is a Huge file, i had to take out some of the deco, trees, a fireplace ( you can easily replace this ) and the vehicles i have in my Manor to make the file smaller. I was able to get it under 100MG after 5 attempts.
with the exception of the deco folder, nothing that is Not used in My Manor will be in the upload.
The folder link is provided here>
http://rapidshare.com/users/TYSQC5 This file is password protested to avoid theft. The fastest way to get the pass code is to sign my Guest Book at the Sims resource here>( as i am at this site most often uploading new files and of course downloading from TSR & MTS2) http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/kollens to request access, for the password or Send me a message here or at my MSN Group, and your user id will be logged and you will receive the password shortly.
Also, I have been working on updating My Charmed Ones, Phoebe & Paige, I now have Prue as well, I finished Baby Chris, and am about done with young Wyatt, and adult Wyatt. ( i will be uploading them to TSR most likely by the end of the month) I will be working on The rest of the cast soon as well, though I will be spending a little time playing my seasons game... Now that i have finished the manor to a happy satisfaction. ( Someday maybe i can learn to mesh and make more items, as it seems Aims has taken hiatus from the task.) Hugs and Stay Charmed, Blessed Be
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:58 PM
I love what I see... can't wait for the fully furnished version and eagerly look forward to downloading then. Also can't wait to see it in game, been a Charmed fan since day 1. Brilliant job! Thanks so much... all your time and effort really shows.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:59 PM
Thank you for all the trouble. Can't wait for the fully furnished one. Can't tell you how grateful I am. You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 4:52 AM
you are all welcome..
i am working on the list in all my free time and i think i am close to being done. Finding all the items is just taking a little longer then expected. But the house is ready to go as soon as i finish the list.
I also uploaded a few more of my charmed sims to my sim thread. demond, darryl, and patty.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:02 AM
Great work petalstaken! This is by far the best halliwell manor to date Thank you for sharing your exellent work

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 2:05 PM
Hi me again.
I can't download the wallpaper form Sims resource becasue I am not a paying member. Because I live in South Africa it will be to expensive to become a paying member. Any way you could let us download it for free. espesially the family portrait one.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:56 PM
Heey.. when are you going to upload the fully furnished edition?? CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:47 AM
All the wallpaper is with this house... I just got back from vacation on the east coast, I head out for school next week. I will try to get the house furnished uploaded before i go.. If that is i can find out why it is not working as i did try before i left.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:18 PM
Well That sounds great.. Im looking forward to have it in my game...
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:31 PM
Just wondering..
is it all the rooms that wil be furnished..?
and is all of the rooms going to have costum made furniture that looks like the ones from the series?

hehe
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:35 PM
When I opened the house in my game, none of the wallpapers were there. Nothing, All the walls were grey. Any reason for that? Should I download the house again.

Enjoy school, I am writing my last exam for the year tomorrow, then I'm on vacation. Yeah!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 9:49 PM Last edited by petalstaken : 21st Nov 2005 at 10:12 PM.
I will be unable to upload the furnished house.
I am sorry but they must have their rules here. My furnished house is to large of a file to upload here. The max is 10mb even in rar it is over 50mb with all the furnishings. i am sorry but the best i can do is provide you with the best shopping list i can, and i will do my best to keep it updated for you.

I take absolultly NO credit for any objects on the list ... I can not make them! I haven't the time to learn..
I am a mother of 5 with 3 still under 18. I am in the middle of a long over due carrer change. I have searched and found what seems to me to be the closest match to objects in the house.

As you can see by the shopping list that this took me alot of time. No it is not perfect, but it was requested now.
As for the wall paper it should of been uploaded with the house. As it was on the house when i pakaged it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 6:07 PM
Can't you upload it on the exchange, I've seen bog files there. But if it will be too much trouble I understand. I don't want to force you to do it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 2:09 AM
i tried ... b4 i even tried here. It will not go. someone asked me to email it but email attatchments can only be 10 as well. i will work on it ..
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 9:27 AM
im sry but htere are some things i have to coment, its ok but, i dont mean to brag mines better sry im jsut waiting for aim's wicker furniture, not only that, the rooms on the upper floor dont look anything like the acual bedrooms and also, the dining doesn't look anything like it supposed, i will post pics the friday after thanksgiving of mine. also, the house is to red, it need sot be more of a pinkish color sry if i sound rude but...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 5:27 PM
It is ok if you do not like it.. I am not offended. 1 i stated at the start it was not perfect. That i was uploading it now as a request.
2. It is a work in progress.
3. If yours is better.. Share it, I am sure that It would be apprishiated as it is apperently perfect!
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:13 AM
lol, i didn;t mean mine was perfect, qand i can't upload it until aims is done with te wicker lol
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 8:00 PM
Thank you !!! I was so happy when i saw the manor but Night life is requier !!!! And i haven't it ! :'( :'( (you say just university and orignal requier )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 4:24 PM
sorry i forgot i used the NL fence.. I have updated the listing.
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 4:34 PM
Default Love It
That's great job i swear i made a really really similar manor from last summer but my internet connection is'nt fast i couldn't upload it I"M REALLY UPSET i have the same basic house the same objects>DuNNO LIFE ISN't FARE.
ANYWAY U ROCK.I LOVE CHARMED
VISIT URGENTLY: www.interraspiritu.piczo.com

There are two things abundant in this world, hydrogen and stupidity..
A.E.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:52 PM
Default Love It
Wow it looks so good. Is there anyway you could make it where is if you only have the Sims 2 game to download it? I have uni to but i can never download anything with uni in it because it always comes up with an error.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 7:50 PM
how do i get this into my game sorry i new to the sims 2 i would like to make the charmed ones but i need the house i dont know how to put it into my games also wats the difference between rar sims2pack and zip files plz cou;d someone help
Page 1 of 3