Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Allie Katalina

by Belle_Ange_16 Posted 21st Oct 2005 at 5:52 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:19 PM by Belle_Ange_16

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 7:49 PM Last edited by venusangel : 21st Oct 2005 at 7:53 PM. Reason: missed out words and wanted to add some colour and smilies
Default thank you
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]wow this is really awesome[/COLOR] :gonemad: wow this is really awesome, the catsuit is amazing, thank you so much for allowing it to be downloaded cant wait to use this sim is my nightlife sims. thank you
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 8:39 PM
Simply beautiful to say the least!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:01 PM
Thanks
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:22 PM
The hair won't work =(
Hi,

I was absolutely estatic because I do my hair like your sim a lot... I absolutely loved it and wanted to use it for my sim representation of ME (since I'm too dumb to figure out hair meshes on my own) and the funny thing is....she kinda looks like me!

So anyway, I went into bodyshop to make me and where your hair is supposed to be there is a generic maxis hair. =( I installed the sim TWICE and it still doesn't work.

Thank you so much for your work, if you have any suggestions on how to get it to work for me I Would appreciate it very much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:24 PM
Did you download the mesh? you have to have it for my recolor to show up ( sorry, I should have said that in my original post) , just click on the Rose-simstv link above and download the mesh. If you've already downloaded the mesh, then i'm really not sure what the problem is...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 2:27 PM
You can't get the outfit Simderz the screen went blink and a message appeared it Data Error this site has gone over its daily download limit,also it seems that their clothing is not appearing in the game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DEC12741
You can't get the outfit Simderz the screen went blink and a message appeared it Data Error this site has gone over its daily download limit,also it seems that their clothing is not appearing in the game

I've had that happen to me before on that site...try again later or tomorrow it might work then.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 3:26 PM
your sim is fantastic thanks for sharing it