Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Count D's Hair (Petshop of Horrors)

by AuroraMoon Posted 6th Oct 2005 at 6:51 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 8:33 AM
Thanks, I love the movie.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:23 PM
Love the hair! Downloading it now. Can't wait to see the robe, I'll be grabbing that too. It looks wonderful!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:42 PM
hehe, thanks. I've been figuring a way to make the details be more detailed snice Mod the Sims 2 have already rejected my robe two times...
they say that I need to have ingame screenshots, which I already got.. but then were rejected on the basis the clothes looked blurry and fuzzy ingame..
but you see that's the thing. I have a very poor graphics card that even makes the best of the clothings look very fuzzy. *sniffles*
ah well. I just hope third try's the charm when I manage to upload the robe sucessfuly.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:31 PM
OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!
Count D is my FAVORITE anime character ever! Although the manga was considerably better than the anime XP TY TY TY TY TY, he's beautiful! I can't wait to get the Chinese robe so i can make my own D and Leon XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 7:59 PM
Hehe. next I'm actually going to try to make a very convicing Leon Orcot... just have to find the right male hair mesh! or at least an female one that can be somehow coverted successfully to male without anything funky going on...
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 5:21 AM Last edited by Kells_Naught : 8th Oct 2005 at 5:27 AM.
Is there any way you'd be willing to make a female version of this hair? I'd love to have Suzumi Aogiri from Ceres: Celestial Legend!
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 9:59 PM
Oh <:--O I love pet shop of horrors and thus I love you and your wonderful hair.
Don't look at my nick right now XD

This hair will be waiting for Leon's one... in my quiet and peaceful yaoitown ^^;;
#9 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 11:29 PM
I LOVE PET SHOP OF HORRORS.
thankyou.
count D, omigawsh, I want to do him
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:16 PM
never saw that show but like Kells im hoping you would make a female version?

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·The Stars Remind Us The Past Is Real`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 3:55 PM
...count D?!
surprise!;
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 1:10 AM
YES! I absolutely love Count D and am extremely happy that someone decided to make some custom content so that we can have him in our games! (Or at least a reasonable facsimile.) :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:56 PM
we won't really have count d in our games til we have a unleashed type ep of course... but still... this is awesome... i can just hear him offering leon tea...
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 10:51 PM
The Count! I believe I need to offer you some cake or something for this...
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 8:08 AM
Oh, that's hot. But the link you gave for the mesh is dead. ):
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:01 PM
AAAAH. Love it!
People should really make more Petshop Of Horrors related Sims stuff. D's many cheongsams. XD
Wonderful!