Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

African Safari Park

by netseeker2 Posted 4th Sep 2005 at 5:42 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2005 at 7:50 PM by netseeker2 : To Fix Links

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 12:05 AM
Wow, this is really cute! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 2:32 PM
Wow, is that the zoo park of your neighbourhood series?

It's so cool...

A big bag of TYs...
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 2:37 PM Last edited by simfan432 : 5th Sep 2005 at 2:39 PM.
is this spoused to be parc safari?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 7:27 PM
No it's based on it though, with the idea of the loose animals and road. To make Parc Safari African I'd need a WAYYY BIGGER lot than is available in the game to put the petting zoo, the carnival rides, the walking paths etc on. Not to mention all the buildings here, there and everywhere inside the park. And Park Safari so far as I know doesn't have a m/hotel in it either. I said it was based on it, I didn't say it was nor that it was a replica or simmiefied version of it. When something is supposed to be something I say it's a simmiefied version of it, or reproduction or replica, but I don't say "based on it". There's a big difference there, in meaning.

netseeker2

Quote: Originally posted by simfan432
is this spoused to be parc safari?
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 10:08 PM
I went to that park on my vacation! And those evil monkeys... the ones with red butts... they kept jumping infront of my car and when i got home there were scratches all over my roof!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:33 PM
it doesn't seem to work on my computer! it says it is a paint file or something?!? i am very confused! can anyone help because it looks really good!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 12:22 AM
Sounds like it didn't get installed properly by the Sims2Pack installer. Maybe you should go into the game in the lot bin and dump it in the trash can there and exit the game and try reinstalling it.

Quote: Originally posted by Babey
it doesn't seem to work on my computer! it says it is a paint file or something?!? i am very confused! can anyone help because it looks really good!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:36 PM
ouais i love
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clemence
ouais i love

hehehe.... Merci beaucoup Clemence! Je sais par votre "ouais" dans quel provence tu restes! (Excusez mon franglais en ecriture, je parle un petit peu meuix qu'ecrit le Francais). Au moins j'essay!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:47 AM
Very cool, Is the zoo your talking about Park Safari? It's in Quebec, and we wen't there for a field trip when I was in first grade, I live in northern New York so it was only about an hour drive, Probably felt alot longer when i was little though, good job

"Legends Never Die"-Harold Hunter 4/2/74-2/17/06
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HighOnSims
Very cool, Is the zoo your talking about Park Safari? It's in Quebec, and we wen't there for a field trip when I was in first grade, I live in northern New York so it was only about an hour drive, Probably felt alot longer when i was little though, good job

Yes, that's precisely the park, scaled down without a lot of the stuff like the amusement rides and all, but it's the general idea of the park - that you can sit in your vehicle and drive around to see the animals, I wanted to convey here.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:14 PM
Thank you for sharing! But all my animals were blue and white like the vase in game. I would really like to have the animals in their real color. What can I do?

I´m from Sweden and I would really love to have the Elk, Bear and the Wolf...It would look so nice. We have often Elks in our garden, eating from our appletrees!

Thanks/Helena
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:14 AM
Hi Vallda,

Hmmmm.... I've never heard of that problem occurring before. I know when I installed it in my play game they all showed up like the statue they were cloned from (which is not a vase but a statue on a pedestal). So I really don't know why you're having that problem. The only thing I can suggest is that you bulldoze the lot from the neighbourhood and then use the trashcan to delete it once it's in the house bin and try reinstalling it. I know I had to install it 3 times in my own play game before it showed up the way it's supposed to. (I have separate games - one strictly for building in and a play game, among others).
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:24 PM
Now it´s working!
okey, I didn´t see your answer until now. And just couldnt wait... I found the Animals under decoration at last and simply did a "new" Zoo. Pherhaps it doesn´t look exactly the way you made it but it turned out really nice I think!!
Now it´s working fine and my Sims can go to the Zoo and have a nice day learning about wild Animals...

Thank you again!!! You make the most fantastic stuff, I really admire your work!

(I have some of your other lots too and they are working fine for me.)

/H
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:48 PM
No problem Vallda,

Glad you like the other lots and I'm sure if you reinstalled this one at some point in time it would look as it's supposed to look. Sometimes you get lucky and installs properly the first time around, other times it may take a few tries to get it to install properly.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:31 PM
Does the Animals move, for reals! :insane:
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:38 AM
Amazing lot, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st May 2013 at 2:37 PM
work this safari park ?
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 5:40 PM
how can i get the animals in my game? i have download the lot and the animals look like a vase and stone sculptures