Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 2 & 4)

by Splark Posted 2nd Sep 2005 at 1:57 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:50 PM by Canoodle

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:54 AM
Very nice... The hair is really well done. It's a great look-a-like. :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:22 AM
Good job!! I loved that game.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:23 AM
He looks great, thanks for sharing him with us.
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:40 AM
Excellent Leon! I'm downloading, Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:45 AM
Wow, this is nice even if you don't like RE. He's very drool-worthy.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:49 AM
Your sim looks great man. My only beef is the eyes, they don't really look like Leon's....then again i don't own the game or anything...i just played though it at my cousin's place
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 4:27 AM
Awesome hair style and I like the get up from 4! You are so cool with me right now it's not even funny or legal!
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 5:42 AM
This is some hardcore nice work!!! THx for sharing!! =)
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hiro Hedgie
Awesome hair style and I like the get up from 4! You are so cool with me right now it's not even funny or legal!

Love youe your message. From the way you sound, you sound like a hardcore RE fan like me?? Have you seen the pics for RE5 on the PS3 and Xbox360??

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:07 PM
his first uniform could use a little work(looks nothing like his RE2 costume)

but the RE4 costume is, GREAT
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 4:30 PM
Omerta: His first uniform isn't my skin file, it's Maxis' police officer work uniform. (In my game he's working as a cop. :D) Glad y'all enjoy.
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 3:23 AM
I was really surprised to see this because I've had a really hot Leon for a while: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48459

It's by Thunderbreak - an awesome skinner.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 12:54 PM
I'll be honest. The hair seems to have to much of a pinkish tone to it but it does match his style. Theres an RPD uniform here from another RE2 Leon sim. Thats just an fyi incase anyone wants to get a full looking leon.

As for the RE4 cloths. My god those are the most accurate cloths made for Leon. Just a simple recolor but they look just like they do ingame. I have 2 versions of RE4 Leon but this one has the best looking attire.

My score, 4 outa 5.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 5:36 PM Last edited by Splark : 3rd Sep 2005 at 11:00 PM.
I'm working on Ashley, but it's really hard to find a good mesh for her hair. If anyone finds one, tell me please.

EDIT: My Ashley's done, will upload in near future.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 11:55 PM
Wow, great skin! Resident Evil 4 is one of my most favourite games of all time! I really appreciate this.
Cheers.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:31 AM
HOT HOT!!! hehehe
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 5:41 AM
Pretty good Leon. I think it goes up there with my list of favorite RE Character Sims. I think he and Claire make the best couple.

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:45 PM
A possible error.
This is good. I love the outfit, in fact, my personal sim uses it. However, there seem to be positioning problems. What I mean is, on the shoulders of the jacket, you see some of the trim. It seems like a marginal error. Another thing I noticed was the legs of the pants, the lines, which appear to be pockets, seem a bit off centered. Other than these two things, the outfit is great. I still use this outfit, too, it doesn't really bother me. I just thought I'd address the issue.

I rented RE4 recently, too, awesome game

I Am A Soldier

I am a soldier.
My blood permeates the soil of many countries.

I have gasped my last breath on many a desolate
stretch of beach. For you...all of you, the children
who play in the parks, the mothers who watch over them,
the fathers who struggle to sustain them.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:50 AM
outfit is good, i like the jacket but something is different about the face. i dunno maybe its just me. good job though!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:32 AM
cool very nice job. where'd u get the awesome gun from?
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:13 AM
Hey there is a problem the pants are also in the shoes, can you fix it please it will be great, but don't worry I think your sim is great.
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:05 PM
Yay! Leon! I think I already commented here... looks like I did... But this is a new comp, so I'm redownloading everyone. Claire now has her boyfriends again!

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 4:45 PM
Leon wears a jacket...?
... My gosh he does!
Nice sim =3

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 7:45 AM Last edited by fan girl Coen : 7th Jul 2008 at 7:51 AM.
Hey, AMAZING job with Leon and Ada Would you by any chance know who could make a Billy Coen sim from Resident Evil Zero? He's my fav character, I bought the gamecube game even though I don't have one! Anyway great job. P.S. Has anyone tried playing RE4 on professional mode, it's hard! R.I.P. Luis Serra
Page 1 of 2