Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Kingdom Hearts Riku

by Dark Mythril Posted 28th Aug 2005 at 1:42 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:51 PM by Canoodle

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:13 AM
cool u should have made it poofy OMG thnk u so much!! im like the biggest KH fan ever i bet even bigger than u lol. cant wait till KH2 hey can u make riku in his heartless form?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:15 AM
hey maybe u could make ansem
Space Pony
#4 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:46 AM
I have noooo idea what KH is, lol, but that sim is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing! =o)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blazzined13
hey maybe u could make ansem

THat's my next project... Originally, his pants were poofy, he had better hair, and better coloring... But I forgot to save.... :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:10 AM Last edited by EternalxLove26 : 28th Aug 2005 at 5:12 AM. Reason: bad spelling!
Fantastic! I love Riku! I cried when he joined the dark side, I cried at the end of the game too. I cried a lot in that game! lol. Oh, I love him so! Thank you! Btw, are you talking about O.C.D.? I have that. I obsse over some things it makes me depressed, I get panic attacks, and it puts a wierd feeling in my stomach. But I saw your Kiarie and it's really well done. You should be proud! Sometimes if I see things I would like to create, I get happy to think someone else has the same taste as I do! (I'm into the anime, video game, and Japan scene.) There's only one person I know who shares the same intrest in these things as well and that's my older brother who lives in Washington. What I'm trying to say is, keep up with your skining, it's some of the best work I've seen, anime people are hard to do I feel. And be happy that you know that's there's people out there with the same intrests as you! So thank you for your creations and I hope that you put up your Sora as well. I want a lot of Soras in my game!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
(I'm into the anime, video game, and Japan scene.)

im also into japan when i graduate high skool (in 4 years) im going 2 spent a month in japan
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
Fantastic! I love Riku! I cried when he joined the dark side, I cried at the end of the game too. I cried a lot in that game! lol. Oh, I love him so! Thank you! Btw, are you talking about O.C.D.? I have that. I obsse over some things it makes me depressed, I get panic attacks, and it puts a wierd feeling in my stomach. But I saw your Kiarie and it's really well done. You should be proud! Sometimes if I see things I would like to create, I get happy to think someone else has the same taste as I do! (I'm into the anime, video game, and Japan scene.) There's only one person I know who shares the same intrest in these things as well and that's my older brother who lives in Washington. What I'm trying to say is, keep up with your skining, it's some of the best work I've seen, anime people are hard to do I feel. And be happy that you know that's there's people out there with the same intrests as you! So thank you for your creations and I hope that you put up your Sora as well. I want a lot of Soras in my game!

Your post almost made me cry! (in joy) Thank you so much, it's great that there are people that apriciate my efforts and even greater to know they enjoy them. I was diagnosed in the past with O.C.D., and even though today I am diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, as well as a non-verbal learing disorder, I am very obsessive and still believe I have OCD. I will continue to try and improve my works, and give his pants a shape up and new texture on the over-pants. For now, I need sleep! It's 12:16 where I am!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:22 AM
The clothes aren't that bad. I didn't even try to make clothes for my Riku-Sim... XD

(Dude. If someone were to make an Organization coat skin, I would love them forever.)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:36 AM
I can understand and relate to why you got upset, just note that I too am obsessed with the game and simply want to share my versions aswell (I'm not stealing your ideas ok) Riku looks awesome btw! For Ansems outfit try using that maxis cloak for adult males:D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 10:11 AM
I think Rythela is gonna be happy, mon!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:39 PM
Yes, I'm waiting for her to respond! :D

So bubbligirl, friends?
#13 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 6:03 PM
Awsome! Riku rocks, Im obsessed with KH too..

The clothes are good.

Oooo! Maybe you could make.. Heartless Riku?

Sorry, I like Villins. And, I totaly forgot what happens at the end! Someone please tell me..! My sister took the game with her, so I can't watch the ending again.

Oh and I need help with the Alice and Wonderland part! Were is Alice? In my second game I only unlocked Tarzan's Place, the Colliseum, and Wonderland. -_-''

I want the Nightmare before Christmas one...

But anyways, Good work. *thumbs up*
Scholar
#14 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 11:05 PM
Hehe ^.^ Very good! The hair a bit Grey than I remember. Good Job ^.^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 11:47 PM
Ok everyone who downloaded Riku-I have improved his pants! They still aren't poofy, but they look a lot better. I love the burn, dodge, and airbrush tools. So I'll post them soon! :D
Scholar
#16 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 12:23 AM
Ohh. I like to see that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 12:39 AM
Ok, I am going to try and upload them, along with a new hair!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 1:01 AM
yay thanks Dark Mythril i cant wait 2 get it but i had a porblem witht the first riku, i downloaded him but i couldnt get the clothes and the hair is he EP1 ready? but i cant wait 2 play with the new riku!!! lol
Field Researcher
#19 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 2:04 AM
YEAH!! thanks for the awesome sim!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 9:52 PM
I'm so happy Dark Mythril, I'm sorry I would've replied sooner but my computer broke. Actually the Dell guy just left. I was hoping I would see your Sora. I'll just wait....done yet? now? NOW? NOW???? lol Wierd couple alert tho, after I downloaded him I quickly made a family and moved them next door to the Sohma family, Riku is now going out with Tohru Honda! Kyo is a little upset.
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 12:58 AM
uh this is not cool it wont work for me and i play the game 24/2 but y wont it work for me i know i am like riku becouse im dark and dude GREAT GOB
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 1:04 AM
One word...AWESOME! I am a huge KH fan, and this goes great with my Kairi Sim. Can't seem to find a Sora, hopefully he'll be out soon, which you said above. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 2:01 PM
Thank you very much. Now I have almost all my favorite characters from KH!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KKittenKnight
uh this is not cool it wont work for me and i play the game 24/2 but y wont it work for me i know i am like riku becouse im dark and dude GREAT GOB

same here i tried downloading him but it didnt work but i want 2 have riku so badly.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 10:12 PM
i cant download the new and improve riku either i could download it but it doesnt show his custom content like hair eys and clothe
Page 1 of 2