Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harpy Lady from Yu-Gi-Oh

by LadyDeath7331 Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 4:36 AM - Updated 27th Aug 2005 at 8:07 AM by LadyDeath7331

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:38 AM
Hey that's pretty Good
GREAT JOB
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:37 AM
A nice one. Thanks for sharing. Can you make her mesh with real bird's talons, please? ^_^

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
#4 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:13 AM
Wow that looks so cool and now it goes with my Mai and Joey one^^ Now I just need Seto and I have the whole set YAY!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alice-chan
A nice one. Thanks for sharing. Can you make her mesh with real bird's talons, please? ^_^

I really am just starting to recolor. I haven't tried to mesh yet. Maybe someone could make her talons for her. Thank you for the compliments though.

[QUOTE]Abandon all hope, he who enter here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:59 PM
Thank you all for the compliments. I'm glad you like her. I am working on the rest of the Yugioh clan and will be uploading soon.

Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:40 PM
She is my favorite crad!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:48 PM
Looks really good
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:51 PM
Default Cool!
She's really great! She is also my favorite duel monster. Great job.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:01 PM
Awesome stuff! I had some very good YGO skins for the first game, but sadly all the skins I see for Sims 2 look very crappy. I am looking forward to more of your YGO skins!
Scholar
#11 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:01 PM
Hehe. I love it! I wish there was that Mermaid one.. The Duel Monster that belong to Peguasus, but not Cartoonish -l- Those monsters are creepy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Hehe. I love it! I wish there was that Mermaid one.. The Duel Monster that belong to Peguasus, but not Cartoonish -l- Those monsters are creepy.

You know I might just make Red Archery Girl. Thank you for the idea. Now that we have a mermaid mesh anyway. My mind is working now. Anyway thank you for the compliments.

Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:27 AM
Awsome job recoloring. and your right those other wings were pretty bad and i couldnt get themt o work in my game i've gotten them before. I am very very anxious for your marik one! ^o^ yay! haha ok well if you need help let me know, im puttering around with hair meshes myself at the moment. but if anyone knows of a good hexing program i can use that i dont have to pay for; much apriciated

~Moki
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:56 AM
Hmmm....the strappy ful-body thing would look better, but unfortuantely, there is nothing like that that a simmer coulds make(Like my leg strap).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittykitt129
Hmmm....the strappy ful-body thing would look better, but unfortuantely, there is nothing like that that a simmer coulds make(Like my leg strap).

Oh I totally agree but I was just messing around with recoloring and I like how she turned out so I put her on the site.

Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 3:51 AM
hey thats really good. its alot better than mine. yea i know what you mean about that wing mesh that i used. oh well. anyways keep up the good work ill be looking forard to your other YGO sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SauronLover01
hey thats really good. its alot better than mine. yea i know what you mean about that wing mesh that i used. oh well. anyways keep up the good work ill be looking forard to your other YGO sims

Thank you I am glad you like her. And thank you for the skintone and all. Couldn't have done it without you. I am working on Mai right and Yugi. Let you know when they are done.

Here is a couple of snapshots of Mai, remember she is still a work in progress.
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 7:29 PM
She is great. I like her eye's.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 11:07 PM
hey im so happy ur making mai and yugi! yay ok so i cant seem to get ur pictures working it wont let me see them. what do i do?
Instructor
#20 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 2:43 AM
Very Good Likeness!!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyDeath7331
I really am just starting to recolor. I haven't tried to mesh yet. Maybe someone could make her talons for her. Thank you for the compliments though.

Yeah she looks great but I have to agree that if someone made say a glove mesh with clawed tips that would really just complete her. Anyway great effort!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kcmoki
hey im so happy ur making mai and yugi! yay ok so i cant seem to get ur pictures working it wont let me see them. what do i do?

They are awaiting approval. They should be working tomorrow I hope.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 5:55 AM
I think a claw mesh would finish her off too. Thank you for the compliments though, Wicca.

Darkwolf, thank you for the compliments.

Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 5:24 PM
o ok thanks
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 1:01 AM
Just an fyi but shes using a custom hair mesh that you didn't give a link for.
Page 1 of 2