Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orta from the video game "Panzer Dragoon Orta"...

by biobong Posted 22nd Aug 2005 at 7:09 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:30 AM
Well I've never seen this character before, but it is very lovely looking. You did a nice job with all the custom content, though it's sad the hair you made didn't work. I hope you get it up and working soon she'll look even lovelier with the correct hair.

Keep up the nice work! ^_^
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 2:18 AM
She's very beautiful!! I love your avatar! I think you've done a very nice job of bringing her to simlife!! Love the hair too!! Nice job!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:37 AM
beautiful, I think I can help you with her hair, I don't think it would take much of an edit, I'll see about it soon. I"m a fan of orta as well, your sim is perfect as is, I just like orta's crazy hair too, hehe.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:56 AM
I love Panzer Dragoon so seeing this was a treat for me! Nice job.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 10:36 AM
Nice! I saw her in your avator a few days ago, and thought someone should make her! Good job it looks just like her :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 2:37 PM
Can't you just edit the alpha for the maxis hair?

And I don't think Louis allows for recolors. =(
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 2:58 PM
i like your sim.
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 3:46 AM
Wow. It does look like her....creepy...but extreme well done!

To be honest, though, I like her more with that oversized hat of hers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:11 AM Last edited by biobong : 24th Aug 2005 at 6:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kavar
beautiful, I think I can help you with her hair, I don't think it would take much of an edit, I'll see about it soon. I"m a fan of orta as well, your sim is perfect as is, I just like orta's crazy hair too, hehe.

That would be awesome.

Quote: Originally posted by kanzaki
I don't think Louis allows for recolors. =(

I seriously didn't know. I didn't download it from that website the lipstick came with a sim and the person never said anything about recolors nor did they list the source. The only way I know it's from that website is because I saw the very same lipstick on another sim and that person listed the source. Nobody would notice it's that lipstick because I changed it so much, but still I respect original creator's wishes and I will remove it. My apologies to the original creator :bow:.

I went ahead and created a new lipstick. It's not absolutely identical to the one in the picture but it's similar enough and it's mine and I don't have to worry about recolors. I just don't know how to replace my file. I don't want to mess up something. Do I have to submit it again for approval or can I somehow modify existing file that's up there or do I simply remove it and replace it with a new one and the replacement shows up immediately? I have no idea how it works and help with that would be greatly appreciated. As always, any stuff created by me can be recolored and messed with just don't use it on pay sites.

----------4-8-15-16-23-42----------
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:48 AM
I am sorry about this but I have downloaded her in preparation for nightlife, as my Count has expressed a willingness to bite her FIRST!!
She will spend the rest of her happy days in VampVille.
Thankyou she is gorgeous.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:30 PM
I really like how you made her. You have indeed captured her alluring face. She looks so sad yet serene. Nice job
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 2:19 AM
omg I saw a commerical for this before always wanted that game, love the avatar love the sims she is very beatiful! Love ya thax so much for this
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 7:12 AM
I bought that game >< I loved it tell i got stuck.. Then stopped playing, The smark thing i should have done was Like.. Look up a walk-threw. Oh well. Nice job, Its nice to see some game characters come out >< Like ones i know! Hah!
#15 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 12:27 AM
You did a beautiful job, this character is so beautiful. Awesome job, kiddo!
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:20 PM
Very nice!

As soon as I got Sims 2 I tried making Orta, only to realise that the character creation part wasn't as flexible out-of-the-box as I hoped for. But now thanks to you I can finally add her to my neighborhood.
Inventor
#17 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:45 AM
Wounderful! I know who this is! I miss Sega and the panzer series Oh well! This is freaking fabulous! Wounderful! And sorry to be late!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:42 PM
Beautiful!