Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witch Hunter Robin

by Sinthia Posted 21st Aug 2005 at 11:54 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2005 at 12:04 PM by Sinthia

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 3:56 AM
Wow...thats so Cool! Really Nice.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 4:46 AM
You did a wonderful job on her Thank you so much !
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:21 AM
Default So Rockin
Thankyou sooooooo much I have been waiting for someone to make Robin and thanks for the link to the Hair. Cannot wait to download the dress you did a really great job from what i can see in the screen shot. Keep up the great work!!!

:bump: :argh: :jk: :werd: :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:42 AM
You did great on her! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 10:13 AM
Robin-chan!She looks fantastic,wonderful job^^

If you want me to be yours forever,you have to be mine forever as well...
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 4:14 PM
wow ! so wonderful ! it's a really good job. I like your Robin Sena ! ^^
sooo cuty !
thanks a lot !
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:13 PM
Ohh Wow I have been Looking for a good witch hunter ROBIN I love you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 8:42 PM
um...I only see the firsto ne blonde hair..but nothing on second one..the true robin sena er aka true witch hutner..type...
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 9:48 PM
She looks very nice with the first one. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 2:08 AM
Thanks very much. I have been longing for someone to create her. All I need now is the princess and high priest from Magic Knights of Rayneath to complete my anime set. Cheers
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:21 PM
Yeah! Hair hasalso been claimed at TSR(?) Just thought y'd like to know before you get hit with the you stole my qwrebsdt(?!) accusations! I love her! I have requested her at least a dozen times! Thank you! If you like the anime, I believe the entire set can be had over at Amazon for $28.00..making it both yummy and affordable!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:39 PM
Hey When are you going to put up the dress lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:26 PM
Thanks all. Glad you all like her

I'll be uploading her dress very very soon.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:41 PM
Where is the glasses >.<!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:40 PM
Japanese teenagers are always far more mature (in the Animes, at least ) both physically and mentally. I, myself, never would've guessed that InuYasha, Kagome, Sango and Miroku are all under 19. :shrug:

Anywho, you've done a lovely job with her. Well done. :thumb:

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 10:20 PM
Think you could release the modified hair mesh you made along with the dress? The one at Sun Air isn't...well...completely Robin.
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 11:25 PM
oh wow...she looks soo much like her...awsome job!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 1:26 AM
I went to sunairsims but that hair is not there(or mabye I am not looking in the right place) There was like the numbers 1,2,3, and 4 on the right side,I went here too, but no hair that looks anything like that there...can someone please help me.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 2:17 AM
omg excellent job thank you so much I love her hair style
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sammysim
I went to sunairsims but that hair is not there(or mabye I am not looking in the right place) There was like the numbers 1,2,3, and 4 on the right side,I went here too, but no hair that looks anything like that there...can someone please help me.

the numbers on the side of the page (1,2,3,4)refer to each hair style in the set you were looking at in Hair Set 4. The mesh you're looking for is in Hair set 3, click previous 5 pages and you'll see it, its the bike handles with the bangs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 12:18 PM
SerpentineSynthetica, I couldn't agree more with you So many teenage anime chars dont seem to act their age (in a mature way of course, ).

64K1, the dress has been uploaded now. I just added the link As for releasing the modified hair, I dont think it's right, as I did it solely for personal use, not for redistributing, and SunAirSims would not approve of it. But, you can do it yourself really, it is quite easy. Just open the alpha file of the hair, and erase the fringe part. The fringe wouldn't show up then.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 11:20 PM
okay I still dont see it anywhere, all I see are just sims with hats on....thats it, Mabye my computer is just messed up or something
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 12:47 AM
I downloaded the handlebars hair from sunair, installed it in my downloads folder and it doesn't show up in game. In fact, the other hair I downloaded from that site doesn't show either. Am I missing a mesh somewhere?
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 12:50 AM Last edited by sinaj : 27th Aug 2005 at 1:04 AM.
I thought I needed to download the specific color file, but that didn't work either. :confused:
Page 1 of 2