Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bafou from Persona 2 EP

by meowski Posted 15th Aug 2005 at 8:55 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:46 PM by Canoodle

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 1:36 AM
Great work!!! Thanks for sharing!
#3 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meowski
Finally, we have a complete Persona 2 Eternal Punishment party--here's your favorite coin-tossing demon summoner, Bafou! This really was a simple job, but even with as simple as it was, I'm really happy with it. I have a bit of custom work to credit:

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...ight=sunglasses -sunglasses

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52080 -skintone

Everything else I've made as recolors of Maxis sets. Unfortunately, this will require University since the long hair is needed. Can't exactly have him without long hair, though. :P

When my hand gets a bit better (I mangled it up pretty nicely) I'll work on the rest of the IS cast, any maybe even Be Your True Mind characters. ^__^

Damn Persona was a great series. That is actually the game that got me interested in philosophy, and here I am 7 years after picking it up, falling in love with it, and getting into college, I am a philosophy major~! lol.

"Mark danced crazy"~ fin
#4 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 9:30 PM
If you make Tatsuya Sudou, I will love you forever. XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyou
If you make Tatsuya Sudou, I will love you forever. XD

But he's so creepy.... =P

You know, though, if the ears were removed from the InuYasha hair mesh I would have his hair, and the rest would be just recoloring the trenchcoat mesh. I'll look into it for ya and see what I can do. =)

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 9:37 PM
Yes! Bafou is too cool. Great job on the tacky gold suit He looks great!