Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bulma from DBZ

by PJasmine Posted 11th Aug 2005 at 10:44 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2005 at 10:04 AM by PJasmine

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 5:06 PM
thats good! i like it! the hair is a little to bright!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 7:29 PM
It's better than the one with green hair.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IamYuna
thats good! i like it! the hair is a little to bright!

lol i know! her hair is kinda hard to get the right color... altho I'm sure if i keep messing with it I will eventually get it right thanks!

Have a magical day!
~ Naty

"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
http://www.facebook.com/nailswithnaty
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:32 PM
yeah hair is hard to make, i know! youll get it right though! but this one is very pretty!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:21 AM
Whoah way better than the other one...GREAT! I love it
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 1:45 AM
Thank you! The hair may not be perfect, but it's very good! And now we need Trunks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Henry_Walk
I have a question who asked you anyway.

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it as an insult, more as a note of personal preference. It's not something to pick a fight about. ^^;

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:19 PM
Well it's kinda RUDE!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 5:16 AM
I could drag this out into an argument, but it's not really worth it. Just keep in mind that flames do get reported, so try not to be rude yourself.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 7:20 AM
Henry_Walk, first of all, you didn't even ask a question. A question is punctuated with a question mark at the end of the sentence, like so:

Why are you getting so pissy about someone else's preferences?

See? Now that is a question. You not only had no punctuation, but no question mark, thus making your run-on sentence meaningless.

Secondly, chill out. It's just a game. Don't forget that.
#12 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 2:28 PM
I love your bulma sim just right for killing errr osrry buty I hate Bulma and Chichi and Videl and Pan infact I only like 18 and Launch they kick kaboose. Heheheh but it looks sooo cool!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonballzlover
I love your bulma sim just right for killing errr osrry buty I hate Bulma and Chichi and Videl and Pan infact I only like 18 and Launch they kick kaboose. Heheheh but it looks sooo cool!!

LMAO!!! dont worry i killed her off too ;-) i wanted Vegeta for me :grin:

i swear they all end up soap operas after awhile... lol

Have a magical day!
~ Naty

Forum Resident
#14 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 9:40 PM
I like 18 too se is my favorite Bulma and Chi-Chi do nothing they are boring!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nerina
Thank you! The hair may not be perfect, but it's very good! And now we need Trunks!

QUOTE *ç*
Banned
#16 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 8:42 PM
Hey, Bulma looks great, the hairstyle is full-on Bulma's exactly! It maybe a little bright, but that's ok. It's your 1st one. And do not worry, I won't be mean to the fact that it's your 1st one. I don't even know how to post downloads, let alone have a 1st one. So now you have leverage! *heh heh* Do you think you can tell me how to post my downloads actually? I've created interesting things. You could jus give me the info on the next thread. Anyways, your Bulma looks great! Awesome job for your 1st one! Keep up the good work!
Banned
#17 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 8:44 PM
Wow! Now all she needs is a Science career and a grouchy and outgoing personality!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:34 AM
Hi! Sorry for the delay... thank you for the support! I have gotten just a bit better but with only Paint as my color program it gets rather hairy very quickly!! lol but its fun If I can remember myself as to just what the exact steps are for uploading content (isnt very hard at all) I will be happy to help you out! Just send me a PM if you still need help. have a great holiday season!

Have a magical day!
~ Naty

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:06 AM
Go Bulma...