Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Princess Ai

by thunderbreak Posted 11th Aug 2005 at 5:55 AM - Updated 11th Aug 2005 at 9:39 PM by thunderbreak : Guppy's site directions

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 10:29 AM
never heard of her either, but you can never have too many gothic anime girls running around.. great job recreating her.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 10:34 AM
I've heard of the manga, but know nothing of it. Good work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 10:37 AM
Exact Name of the Hair Mesh would be great for faster finding. Except from this excellent work. Looks very nice. Thank you very much.

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 10:38 AM
i love her! xxx
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 2:04 PM
Ohh Great Job, Thunder!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 2:54 PM
Thank you, She is very good looking
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 4:25 PM
Fantastic!!Your job is always great!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 4:28 PM
Thankyou very much, but the hair mesh, there is nothing at Guppy Sims that looks remotely like it, could you please give us a name for it thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 4:41 PM
OoOoo! Very good job!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 5:06 PM
Yeah, Princess Ai I've read her manga series thanks for sharing!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 5:19 PM Last edited by wilhelmina : 11th Aug 2005 at 5:26 PM.
And yet again... another beautiful sim from you hon!!! I love her!!! Oh... and I forgot to mention... I can't find the hair mesh either.

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 5:38 PM
OHO! :argh: That´s...beautiful!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 7:46 PM
Man, you just don't stop rolling them out do you?

Simply awesome, more power to you and yours all the way!
Inventor
#15 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 8:05 PM
Your sims are amazing! I love them all! Could you try making Chii from Chobits?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 9:38 PM
Thank you everyone
I must admit that site is hard to manuver around. This is what you do; first on the front page click on the image to enter the site. Then on the very top of the page there should be a set of icons resemble the icons in body shop where you choose all the custom stuff like genders, genetics, and so on. Find the female hairstyle icon and click on that, there should be 5 pages of female hairstyle. Go to page 3 and scroll down until you find the mesh.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 10:11 PM
THANK U! I luv it and I luv Princess Ai! Ur really great at making sims... Maybe I should upload some that I've made, but everything about them is not done by me.
#18 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 10:30 PM
Princess Ai, doesn't seem too gothic......anyway better job then I could ever do
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Thank you everyone
I must admit that site is hard to manuver around. This is what you do; first on the front page click on the image to enter the site. Then on the very top of the page there should be a set of icons resemble the icons in body shop where you choose all the custom stuff like genders, genetics, and so on. Find the female hairstyle icon and click on that, there should be 5 pages of female hairstyle. Go to page 3 and scroll down until you find the mesh.

Sorry for not looking better... I'll do it next time... and thanks again for your fabulous work!!! Love you hon!!!

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Instructor
#20 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 5:14 AM
Gosh dayum!! Go away for awhile..comeback...and you just done gone and done it again!!! Awesome Bro!! That anime was weird though...then again..most animes are. Thats what makes em' good!!! LOL Nice work as always Bro'!!! Now...I got a request for you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 5:21 AM
Lets hear it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 3:57 PM
=O
good job!
rocks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 6:04 PM
She's total awsome! I love her, Thanks Thunder!!!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 6:07 PM
All of your work totally rocks, and I've probably downloaded most of them.
I especially like the Xenosaga sims you have done, and I was wondering if a Chaos sim would be possible.

Thanks for all of your great work!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 8:08 PM
If you don't mind me posting it, for those who still can't find the mesh, here's a direct link.

http://guppysims.webcindario.com/hairstyles3.htm

It's the second mesh down.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Page 1 of 2