Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goku hair mesh

by funnyycats Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 11:12 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 6:52 AM by funnyycats

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:31 PM
Yay! I'm the first! It is freakin AWESOME!!! Great Job!! :thumb:

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:36 PM
this looks wonderfull! thanks alot for your time and effort in creating this. ^__^ just wondering, is there any chance you might make a slightly thicker version of goku's mesh? (i mean, a verson like this one but with the peaces of hair more connected togather, or perhaps a bit shorter (i'm not a mesher, so my explanation is probably funny lol. sorry, but thanks for listening)
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:37 PM
omg hahaha that's great! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:01 AM
This is awesome you did a great job on this I look to future hair meshes from you!! Do you think you could hair meshes for Miroku and Sango from Inuyasha? Anyways, thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:02 AM
You rock! You rock! You so rock!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:11 AM
WOAH 0.0 sooooooo detailed, thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:15 AM
hi, since you are pretty good at making hair meshes, would it be possible for you to make the bandana with no hair or very short at this link. http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...ghlight=bandana thank in advance!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:25 AM
Heh heh kewl... I use to love the DBZ cartoons.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:11 AM
this is cool. i used to love this show. i still like it just not as much
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:11 AM
its perfect and adorable on the little kid sims haha
Scholar
#12 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:22 AM
O.O That is Great! Funnycats! Really Great! *Stares* Think you can make a Hairmesh if I show you the picture. It's Japanese Type Character.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:35 AM
Very cool, thanks :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 3:15 AM
Let me bow before you in your excellance....lol this is fantastic! Oh, please make more anime hair styles *coughs* Sailor Moon..... Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:05 AM
Looks wonderful! ^-^ But is kinda scary on a toddler, lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:02 AM
lol it looks great
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:47 AM
WONDERFUL!! I love it and DBZ. Not to be needy or anything...but anychance of a s.s. form of hair?
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 7:04 AM
Now that is cool. Funnyycats, you're going on my A-list.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 7:17 AM
is there a Vegeta mesh?
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 7:52 AM
Funnyycats, your talent for meshing absolutely floors me. My jaw is dropping, and drooling in absolute giddy joy! ZOMG! Words can't express just how much this makes me (*and lots of others right?*) happy! I'm so appreciative of your hard work and not to forget to mention; awesome kindness. ^_^ Bwahahah I can make my Gokou and Turles Sims complete and all thanks to you! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 8:37 AM
I's Cool :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 8:38 AM
I loooooooovee It ^_^
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 8:39 AM
Wow, GREAT, of course! BTW, don't know why I'd thought Goku's uniform would be "easy," I forgot how baggy his pants were! Well, I'll work on it, it will take longer than Vegeta. Then, I'll try Gotenks' outfit. Actually, I should make it an Adult, and then scale it (if I can), for a fusion outfit. Can anyone say "Gogeta?" ... Anyway, Goku first. Padu, Vegeta's hair is here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81186
If you want my Vegeta stuff, go here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81339 Follow links for more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM Last edited by funnyycats : 5th Aug 2005 at 10:22 AM.
Are you working on Goku's outfit as a separate top and bottom, because it would be alot easier to make Gogeta that way. You'd just have to make a separate top. Just asking cause it might save you alot of time. Thank you so much for doing this, it's so great, all I have to do is make the hair and then you finish them Can't wait for Goku and thanks for the hard work in advance.

Cookie_monster, I went to the thread in your link making a mesh similar to that bandanna shouldn't be that difficult. Although there is a mesh like that in University my guess is that you would like it to be closer to the head and with the tie hanging a little lower. Am I right? (since you are trying to make 50 cent)
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 10:04 AM
Woot ! That's fantastic!
Page 1 of 4