Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Majin Vegeta

by Alusims Posted 3rd Aug 2005 at 7:16 PM - Updated 4th Aug 2005 at 7:33 PM by Alusims

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 1:46 AM
OMG, i'm so obsessed with vageta, great job, he's really hot :clap:!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:12 AM
!!! Vegeta!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
I am working on a Bulma, Trunks and Buar right now and I didnt know how I was going to make Vegeta!

:clap: :bow:
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:25 AM
Is that Vegeta in a Pink Shirt?! *stares*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:05 AM
Too cool, I can't wait to see this in myh game, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:48 AM
Yes, Rythela, Majin Vegeta is beating the crap out of "Bad Man" Vegeta... Tabigibs will be posting that soon. Thank you all for your commits!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 8:40 AM
Default Yeah!!
OOOOHH!!! I just love it! Thanks for making him. I love the picture with the " Bad Man" Vegeta getting beaten up. I can't wait to download him too. *downloading Majin Vegeta* You just put a BIG smile on my face :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:35 AM
Love him! the last picture cracked me up. bwahahahaha :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:50 AM
wow love it! :D

Consciousness...that annoying thing between naps!
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alusims
Yes, Rythela, Majin Vegeta is beating the crap out of "Bad Man" Vegeta... Tabigibs will be posting that soon. Thank you all for your commits!

Hehe. All right. I thought so. I'm sorry to say...Pink does not fit the Prince of Saiyans Super Saiyan must be laughing and Vegeta decided to go beat him up LOL!! Great Job!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:32 AM
Fantastic job, sometimes I fear what visually may come from DBZ skins but you nailed it and then some. Great work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:58 AM
Its good. Fan of DBZ. Play around with some sayin armour if you ever have some time!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 7:37 PM
I actually hate DBZ but that's really cool!

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PJasmine
!!! Vegeta!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
I am working on a Bulma, Trunks and Buar right now and I didnt know how I was going to make Vegeta!

:clap: :bow:

ooo, a bulma... i hope you make them soon, right now vegeta's lonley....
Forum Resident
#16 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 3:28 AM
I'm also working on a Bulma sim almost finished.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 11:45 AM
Default good work baby
Hey baby, looks like people are really liking our sim.

When was it that the transformation to the legandary warrior of the Saiyan Race was reduced to a childs play thing?".......Vegeta-Episode 192
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:09 PM
woa! finaly some dbz sims that look like the characters!, Great job!! Would you be doing any other DBZ characters after vegeta's family? Again fantastic work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:23 PM
oh yea also are you making bulma's hair long or short? (personally i like the longish hairstyles)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Henry_Walk
I'm also working on a Bulma sim almost finished.

thank you so much! i could definetly use a bulma :D!
#21 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 1:35 AM
could you make it EP ready? :confused:
#22 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 8:21 AM
Hello?Anybody?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 5:05 PM
Could you make Vegeta with the muscly skin? There is a skin that is really muscular and if you made him with that, it would look more like him.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:36 AM
my majin vegeta have saiyan clothes and saiyan
Saiyan Armor w/ Shoulder pads
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:34 PM
Lovely work. It's a shame you don't plan on coming back, we could really use yourskill and creativity in creating more DBZ meshes. I like this one, I like the one with Pads too, but this was a well spammed outfit as well in DBZ. If you were still about, I would beg and plead for these in Teen and Child sizes. No go huh? Well, I thank you anway for leaving this up for me to play with, both sim and mesh.

As you've given permission, I think I'll attempt my own rcolours of this lovely mesh, with full credits back to you, of course

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Page 1 of 2