Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Who (10th incarnation)

by Rob1003 Posted 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:16 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:28 AM
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.
Now you are finally done. what will you do now. Maby you could create a giant tardis. Like i said, thanks for all of them because they are fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 1:06 PM
oh my ! this is just great! and such a nice version too ^__^. lots of thanks. bunches of them!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:52 PM
All I could ask for is a companion set... Leela anyone?

I love Doctor Who and these sims are just so cool. I think you are just fantastic with these. I can't get a face right no matter how I try.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:05 AM
Doctor Who rawks!!! You did an incredible job!! Thanx for sharing..
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 3:36 AM
Default hey!
in the picture, is that a tardis console he's walking towards? where can i get one of those?
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 5:01 AM
Thanks so much , my husband is a HUGEEEEEEE Dr Who fan and he lovesssss your work so much and said to tell you Brilliant !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by randall_singleton2001
in the picture, is that a tardis console he's walking towards? where can i get one of those?

Yes, it is a console. You can fine it here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=72196
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 10:08 PM Last edited by cmc 42 : 7th Oct 2005 at 6:38 PM. Reason: More info
sorry new here - could I ask a question - I only have the original Sims and when I download this one it comes up with requires expansion pack data that isn't installed. I delibrately searched for stuff compatible with the original for a reason. I didn't have any problem downloading your 8th Doctor - does this one only work with the expansion packs.
Thanks.

EDIT: Used Sims2Pack Clean Installer Instead - The Clothes Now Work Fine - But His Head Appears To Be A Bunny. Is there any way to get the right head?

Thanks again
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:42 AM
mine has a bunny head too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:25 PM
Found out why, I don't have the original hair mesh. Could someone please post it?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:16 AM
Coolness! (Personally, I would've gone with the windblown-looking Nightlife hairstyle, but that's me.)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 12:36 PM
Wow, the best Doctor Who Sim I've seen so far . Awesome, thanks :D. I back up the companions plea .

~There is a thin line between me and sanity.~
*Nothing is what it doesn't appear not to be.*
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:48 PM
You've done a really great job with him, but please please PLEASE can you fix him so that when you try to install it on a computer with only TS2 and no EPs, like mine, it doesn't come up with: 'This package requires expansion pack data you have not installed'??? Coz I'd really love to have a David Tennant Doctor Who in one of my familes, or all! Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:05 AM
He's brilliant! You've done a fantastic ( ) job on him, and I'd love to use him in my game. But he won't work, like Sirenala above. Please please could you do a version that my game will run?
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 7:58 PM
OH MY GAWD! its great! WELL DONE!!!

now all I need is the K9...

Llama, llama...duck.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th May 2006 at 1:40 AM
Woah! Great job! Real quick question: Where's the number nine doctor?
#18 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:53 PM
OOO! I love Doctor Who!!!!!!!!! But i'm so sad that Rose is leaving at the end of this series! Everyone has gotta watch it tonight!!!!!!!!!

I'm the most evil creature on your god~for~saken world. Get in my way and my protogenic telecenetik powers will be in yours!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 7:11 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this. It said "expansion pack needed", but that went away when I used the Clean Installer. I do however seem to be in the My Doctor Has A Bunny Head camp.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 7:25 PM
really really good, I think the suit is the best part. Although I'm afraid the EP data error message comes up for me as well. Is there a way of downloading this brilliant Dr Who without S2PCI?
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:19 AM
Awesome...any chance of you making a Rose Tyler sim?
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:51 PM
Awesome work! I would like to second the request on Rose and also request the 9th Doctor since you seem to have the others.
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 11:28 PM
He looks great! Are you going to do a 9th doctor? He's my fave.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:15 AM
Mine too, Aura! Although David Tennant is good too, 'specially the end of the universe episode.

Anyway, thanks for this! I just need a Rose now. . . they may be apart in the series, but Sims is a fantasy world, right?
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 10:14 PM Last edited by D-Ash : 7th Jun 2008 at 10:26 PM.
Awesome Doctor. I can't thank you enough!
Page 1 of 2