Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Akuma/Gouki

by thunderbreak Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 10:09 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:43 PM by Canoodle

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:11 PM
you did a great job.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:40 PM
Holy Crap! You never stop impressing me! That is a wondeful looking akuma. LoL my poor computer.... its slow dying with all these wonderful sims i get from you and this site! Thank you!

:taekwondo

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:50 PM
Again.. your work rox!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:52 PM
This is some awesome work, excellent job!!

Oh, just as a bit of trivia, did you know that Akuma is Japanese for Devil or Satan?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:31 AM Last edited by Malek : 30th Jul 2005 at 12:45 AM. Reason: mufasa
he's quite good, thanks for this and all your other great characters
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:43 AM
Thanks guys
I figured with all these fighting game sims there should be a nasty boss dude teaching them a lesson
By the way, do you guys want me to make a Shin Akuma or ya'll satisfied with the regular?

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:47 AM
i guess, shin'd be nice too

but, isn't there a buffer mesh?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:52 AM
I have never heard of this character but they look exactly the same!! Another great job as usual thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 1:43 AM
Thanx!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:36 AM
very nice! btw, could you make Fox (from Star Fox) in your style?? thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:22 AM
I'm not an anime/manga fan but this is just freakin' awesome!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:24 AM
Very nice indeed (I have been a Streetfighter fan since Streetfighter II came out on the Super NES and Akuma quickly became one of my favourite characters (SF II Turbo was the first game he was in if I remember correctly) although he never quite replaced Ken as my fighter of choice) keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more great creations from you in the future.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:24 AM Last edited by raijinald : 30th Jul 2005 at 4:32 AM.
The pic above. Akuma now acquires a new technique, "Su-pa Jaianto" (Supergiant). He outgrew G. Mazinger.

This will be Thunder Break vs. Shun Goku Satsu.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raijinald
The pic above. Akuma now acquires a new technique, "Su-pa Jaianto" (Supergiant). He outgrew G. Mazinger.
Well, you know, I kill monsters 1000 times his size, but he kicked a meteor's ass, so I figured it's a good match-up. Besides, there are tons of Dynamic "VS" series, so one more doesn't hurt that much :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JoKBrasil
very nice! btw, could you make Fox (from Star Fox) in your style?? thanks!
I'm laying off the Nintendo stuff, I get nothing but heat from fanboy/girl members. They'd probably say something like, "I hate ALL of your stuff!! Star Fox is suppose to be a FOX! Not a person!" or some crap like that. Then they'd trace me to the end of earth just to give me a hard time, (example: a certain member would post in 3 or more thread + PM asking the same question just to annoy me, also this thread was 5 stars in the afternoon, then a certain member showed up and droped off a 1 star, and it isn't even Nintendo related). I mean I don't think it's worth the enengy I put in. So sorry. Maybe you can request another character.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
I mean I don't think it's worth the enengy I put in. .

*hugs* It's ok thunder! Alot of us greatly love your work. And people that complain about your sims piss me off. You make oringinal sims, i personally think its a breathe of fresh air. LoL i know what you go therw, i am an author of various fanfictions based on popular animes. I get dozen of flame e-mails saying "thats not how so and so would act" W/E go grow up. Most people can't accept other people thoughts and creativeness. But i continue to write for the postive feedbacks and the people that appreciate my work.

So If you wanna make fox make fox! I'm sure he'll be very good. Lol i still can't believe your Mario Brothers were so hawt! lol!

*~*Towa*~*

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:24 AM
Thanks
I'll still have to lay low for a while though :blah:

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#19 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:51 AM
DAYUM!!! OMG!!! DUDE...THIS JUST FRACKIN' ROCK!!! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!! AWESOME!!!

And to everyone who has never heard of Akuma...He is the Martial Artist in Street Fighter 2 with the Muderous Intent Chi...I think thats right. Anyway, He has mastered the dark side of Ryu and Kens fighting style...The Dark Hadou. Kind of like the light and darkside of the Force. He became so lustful for more power that he even murdered his own master to achieve ultimate power. He began in the Street Fighter 2 Games as a hidden character, but became so popular that Capcom said F it and made him playable. In my opinion...he is one Bad Ass Mofo!!! Now you know a bit of the story behind Akuma(Gouki).
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:21 AM
....... Im still wondering how the hell you did the eyes.!?
not asking you to give away your secrets thunder but , I'd Love you more then I already do if you could make Gold and silver glow eyes for night elves. * puppy eyes* I tried to make mine as close to glow-like as I could but they certainly dont look like that !
Ive loved all your characters, but most especially Aya , Sheik ( your orginal one ) and Fiona Belli ( I had never heard of the game shes in before I saw your posting .. if I wasnt so addicted to Warcraft Id probably try to find it cause the screen caps you used to make your sim and your desscription make it incredibly compelling. lol )
ALL of your sims have been awesome and your Nintendo ones probably deserve the highest compliments seeing how you rendered the chracters recognizably in your own unique style rather then trying to imitate the game versions identically ( witch is pretty near impossible considering their Chibi-like, or, Super deformed with the slightly dispropotioned head and exagerated features. )
:thumbsup

I have a few chacters I would LOVE to have in my game n maybe you can make them come to life..cause Ive had no succsess so far *hmmmm* Might see a PM from me soon. if your not to busy with other things of course.

Your a great Creator dont let anyone tell you different.

ps- did I say I love Iori?? :heart
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psinapse_x
Very nice indeed (I have been a Streetfighter fan since Streetfighter II came out on the Super NES and Akuma quickly became one of my favourite characters (SF II Turbo was the first game he was in if I remember correctly) although he never quite replaced Ken as my fighter of choice) keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more great creations from you in the future.

Akuma was first in Super Street Fighter II X, but yeah. He was liek an ungodly boss. :argh:

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:37 AM
ThunderBreak, yer just too amazing, you know that? You have a Ryu, Ken and NOW the third Dragon fighting Fireball user of the Capcom series.

Now I have someone to 'Raging Demon' my characters in my neighborhood!

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrokenBlackWings
I have a few chacters I would LOVE to have in my game n maybe you can make them come to life..cause Ive had no succsess so far *hmmmm* Might see a PM from me soon. if your not to busy with other things of course.
Thanks for your encouragement , just launch your requests this way, you know where to find me. One thing though, keep in mind about the custom meshes and such because resorces are limited :smash:

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Makks
Akuma was first in Super Street Fighter II X, but yeah. He was liek an ungodly boss. :argh:
I think SNK bosses are cheap, while Capcom bosses are perfect, take Gill for example, if you are good at parrying and guard defence then he can't even touch you, Ignize (or whatever his name was) can pull off an infinite by simply repeatly doing qcf+p.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:52 AM
once again brilliant.just when i think u cant get any better u pull something like this out,the look is uncanning.once again job well done

im queen of the castle :P
Page 1 of 2