Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goroh Daimon + Benimaru and Shingo UPDATE!

by Makks Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 11:26 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 4:00 PM Last edited by thunderbreak : 29th Jul 2005 at 4:04 PM.
I figured you'd do something like this :D
Also, you forgot Daimon's BB, he can perform a double tornado typhoon, so he deserves some attention :argh:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:33 PM
lready great but now an update. Your skills are maddening. Fantasic job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
I figured you'd do something like this :D
Also, you forgot Daimon's BB, he can perform a double tornado typhoon, so he deserves some attention :argh:

Ah yes! Also if you try any Air attack on him, he'll just yank you out of the air!

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:27 PM
I was talking about Daimon's crazy son Daimon use to be so good in 97, he's just lame now in comparson

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:41 AM
I was talking about Daimon's crazy son Daimon use to be so good in 97, he's just lame now in comparson

I forgot about his kid, lol!

Daimon needs to up his moves, kinda like what Kyo's doing in KOF XI! Have you seen the new shots?!

Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Makks
I forgot about his kid, lol!

Daimon needs to up his moves, kinda like what Kyo's doing in KOF XI! Have you seen the new shots?!
Not really, I haven't checked out SNKPlaymore's site in a long time. They are horrible at punching out games, Neo Wave is pretty much a remake of 98, and it's still not released yet. So I wasn't really in a hurry to check out SNK's stuff, but I am definetly intrested in XI. I mean 2003 was awesome, so I wonder if it's going to live up the hype.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 2:05 AM
Dude!! This is dayum Good!!! You got you some skill my friend. Keep it up!! Hey Thunder...you 2 should hook up and create some of the female fighters from DOA...heh...yes, I got a dirty mind!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 4:45 AM
Not really, I haven't checked out SNKPlaymore's site in a long time. They are horrible at punching out games, Neo Wave is pretty much a remake of 98, and it's still not released yet. So I wasn't really in a hurry to check out SNK's stuff, but I am definetly intrested in XI. I mean 2003 was awesome, so I wonder if it's going to live up the hype.

I saw the shots on neo-arcadia.org (I think.). Check ito ut, with the video screen cpas of KOF 94 Rebout (The opening is quite sexy!).

Also yeah; NeoWave is basically 2002 with a better control mechanic. (Though a better release over on the East side of the US would be nice.)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Dude!! This is dayum Good!!! You got you some skill my friend. Keep it up!! Hey Thunder...you 2 should hook up and create some of the female fighters from DOA...heh...yes, I got a dirty mind!!!

Thanks for the compliments wolf, lol.

Wow, DOA, lol haven't touched that game in awhile. My next female project si supposed to be an original Athena design based off of one of my sketches.

Forum Resident
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Where you been bro? I've almost got the whole set completed.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#12 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:15 AM
Where have I been...to hell and back!! "Is that gasoline I smell??"
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 12:40 AM
Sweet! nice (man I download waaayyy to much stuff :D)
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:06 PM
There Is Super, Topping!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:20 PM
Please, it make simy and apparels.
Honor (worship) beguile ! I see, that you make topping dresses for simów and simy. So, it beguile small request. I would like apparel for form that (in order to) make / make for form that (in order to) apparel make / make Paul Phoenix from Tekken 5, Eddy Gordo - Tekken 5, Nina Williams, Genesis genesis rodriguez, anna Wiliams and some (certain) similar apparels for Benimaru Nikaido. From mountain (top) due to :D. I judge, that you will advise . I think, that you will make fairest and better than other . It ask honor (worship) and I ask about assistance one more time very!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 5:35 PM
Umm is it just me, or anyobody else is having a problem with Beni's hair? In my game he appears with brown hair and beard o.O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 8:08 PM
Nice work .