Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Aryll, Sheik, and Marin -Update-

by thunderbreak Posted 25th Jul 2005 at 8:18 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:54 AM by Canoodle

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 10:37 AM
wow@ really nice job, thanks for posting them, will you make saria?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 10:33 AM
nice job, lol she does look funky
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 10:55 AM
Beautifying the sims 2, as always!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 1:28 PM
I like Aryll and Marin, but I don't think I like Sheik's shirt. Its just a little too showy. But other then that great job!
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 1:58 PM
Great Job As usual, Thunder! Thumbs up
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 1:52 PM
Sheik
Many people actually think Sheik is a boy but she is a girl :Slap:

Without fate we would be going from birth to death only having the illusion of free will.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 2:17 PM
wow! their eyes just come out right out you. very pretty
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 3:30 PM
Ah! Sheik!
Lovely, as always. What would we ever do without you, Thunder?

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 4:23 PM
OH! You never disapoint. I especially like Aryll. I can't wait to have her in my game. The beautiful details in your work makes your downloads a winner every time.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 4:46 PM
Very beautiful ladies! I love Aryll! She is so cute! Shiek is very sexy! and Marin reminds me of jessica rabbit. LOL i love them all. Thank you thunder! ^.^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 6:01 PM
Thanks everyone

Yes, Sheik is too "wide open", I just had the Yakuza image in my head and we are talking about a cross dresser :D, Also Sheik goes really well with regular skin tone instead of the light one I used. And about Marin, the first thing I noticed was the resemblance to Jessica Rabbit too :p

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#13 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 6:03 PM
Shiek's chest is big -l-! Erf. *covers her chest* Hehe.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 6:09 PM
Yeah, its that mod again, I just removed it yesterday. If people doesn't have the mod then the breasts are going to be much smaller.

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 6:15 PM
He's just making it known that she's a girl, for all those doubters and those who still weren't sure. Bet they're positive now. :P

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 7:23 PM
i love zeda.you the grat amie make in mod sims.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 9:13 PM
I love all of your sims thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 9:14 PM
@O@ I love that Shiek!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 11:54 PM
Um.... Personally, I don't care for the exposed DD chest, but the face is downright beautiful. It would be neat to have that face attatched to the original Shiek outfit on a flat-chested model. I like Marin, too, especially since she's rather obscure in the Zelda world but you included her anyway. Love it. <3
Instructor
#20 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 12:56 AM Last edited by Darkwolf : 26th Jul 2005 at 12:58 AM.
What Zelda Games were these guys in??? Pardon my old age, I just do not remember them. =( One thing is for sure...they look Kick Ass!!! Nice work as always Bro'!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
What Zelda Games were these guys in??? Pardon my old age, I just do not remember them. =( One thing is for sure...they look Kick Ass!!! Nice work as always Bro'!!
Thanks man, to answer your questions; Sheik is from the original N64 release called Ocarina of Time, Ayrll is from GameCube's Wind Waker, and Marin is from the Game Boy/GBC release called Link's Awakening(DX).

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 2:05 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sheik is probably my favorite Zelda character... and in answer to your question... *ah-em* is pretty thin and small to begin with. I can see her strapping those puppies down with tape or something...
I always kick my guy-friends collective butts with Sheik in SSBM, too. That probably explains some of my fondness for the mysterious sheikah youth...

Listen! Do you smell that?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 2:03 AM
Radical designs man! Aweosm job as always!

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 2:25 AM
Already perfect skills and then you go ahead and dp better. Fantastic job, always a pleasure to see your work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siempre
I can see her strapping those puppies down with tape or something...
Does that actually work?! I mean I've never asked any of the ladies if you can do that......sounds very uncomfortable :argh:

Don't get mad, get even.
Page 1 of 5