Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egyptian Sphinx

by asdf Posted 21st Jul 2005 at 5:01 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 8:59 AM
This is awesome. Thank you! My sphinx (not a building) pales in comparison to this one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 9:52 AM
Hey netseeker2 are you talking about an object in the sims2 if so tell me where to get it please oh and if you liked this you should check my profile I have other great downloads like this if youve ever played mario and zelda you will love what i have made.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:34 AM
Gosh!!!! It's simply awesome !! I love history and especially ancient egypt!!!! My Sims had residental-pyramide but not sfinx!!! I'm crazy about Egypt!! Thanks thanks!!! I'm going to use it....Downloading in progresss
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:47 PM
Ohh! That is great! Egyptain theme will come out nicely! Than you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 5:37 PM
Is it possible to make four sections of the pyramid to occupy four lots and appear to make one structure?

perhaps make each one a different theme such as temple, daily life, worker, tomb? Many tombs had temples outside of them.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 7:10 PM
ooohhhhh... I've just started DLing Egyptian things.. doing a "themed" sim.. this will go *Perfect*.. Thanks!!

PS U rock!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:24 PM
Wow I love this! I have been looking for something like this for my desert.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 4:06 AM
holy crap this is awesome. someone here has some talent!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:27 AM
Oh, wow! Good job. Im a fan of anything egyptian!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 5:50 PM
Awsome! very creative! and totally original, you have done great job.
Instructor
#12 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 3:36 AM
Thank you for telling me about this asdf! I have no idea how I missed it! It is awesome! You did an excellent job on it, as you did with your other lots. I have most of them, so far as I know and I love your toilet lot! I find that totally hilarious!

netseeker2
#13 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:43 PM
Everyones right this took serious talent thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:03 AM
this looks really fun to play.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 10:58 AM
Wow! Great jobb!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd May 2006 at 8:40 PM
Egyptian Sphinx
Can the designer let me know why I cannot download this beautiful creation? I have Q-Express taking care of installing files but when I open the game (I have Sims2 and University EP installed), the lot is not there. Do I need another expansion program?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd May 2006 at 4:15 AM
I really have no clue as to why you cannot activate it in your game.
I have just noticed all my uploaded files have been converted to .rar archives this may be the cause. It may also have something to do with Q-express I have never used this program so I cannot tell for sure I mainly use WinRAR for most of my extraction/archiving.

I have a feeling it may be the archive change. Unfortunately I barely have the time to even check anymore because the mere four hours a week that I have free has been reduced to only two. I am very busy.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:13 AM
Um, I can use this with Uni, right? Just checking. If it doesn't work on my game, that'll be the case apparently.

Now, for the thanks part:
THIS IS AMAZING!!!
I love how you shaped everything, and made perfect tombs! This will be great for when I make my Egyptian neighborhood. Thank you thank you thank you!