Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Katsuya and Tatsuya Suou from Persona 2 EP

by meowski Posted 20th Jul 2005 at 3:16 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:42 PM by Canoodle

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 4:21 AM
Oh, they look *great*! Thank you so much for uploading these! I always liked the super-pale/thick black eyeliner/black upper lip look of Kazuma's art myself, so this is perfect.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post. People though? They were probably laughed at, poked, bitten, or otherwise made to cry.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 5:42 AM
Neato! I like them
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 7:34 AM
I'm just glad Maxis made the workout mesh like they did. It made Tatsuya really easy. And all Katsuya required was a slight recolor. The rest is making the faces. I'm glad other Megaten people can enjoy them, though. v(^v^)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 3:27 PM
Ah, Katsuya! He was always my favorite character. Beautiful job on them both.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heids
Ah, Katsuya! He was always my favorite character.

Same here. "You're all under arrest! ...Can you apply the penal code to demons?" XD

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 7:47 PM
OH man oh man! This guy is beautiful,adorable,sweet and all of the above!! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:54 AM
Oh!!!!! I absolutely fell in luv with katsuya!!!! He's soooo cute!!!! Thanxies 4 posting him!!!! I needed some more guys. (mine never look THAT cute!)