Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hunter X Hunter : Hisoka

by BabyAisha Posted 14th Jul 2005 at 3:49 AM - Updated 14th Jul 2005 at 4:26 AM by BabyAisha

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:25 AM
Wow, I hope this is the start of more great Hunter x Hunter skins. Great work
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:10 AM
Ooo yay! My favorite male anime character! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 9:04 AM
cool work !!
i love this serie so...
thanks!
#5 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 12:57 PM
where is the messy hair??
#6 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 12:59 PM
hey thanks these mean guy needs his partner irrumi i will hope for him!!!!!!!!!
#7 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:41 PM
hey!You did a great job!!
This is my favourite
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 6:19 PM
can u make the kids please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 7:21 AM Last edited by BabyAisha : 15th Jul 2005 at 7:23 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes....hehee
Thanks and I'm happy to see people that like hunter here!

hanzat: Yay, I really hope that people could make more hunter skin cox I cant find any here!

aquarianfae : He is my favorite male anime character also!! Yeah!

prinzz: The hair should be in p.2 in the page. But I think it dont require mesh so will show up after you installed the package. And I also think it's funny to have irumi with hisoka~hehee

Takuya222: I've made Gon and Kirua 's outfits (as shown in the pic) but I cant found any hair mesh that suits them... and I dont know how to create mesh...>< I think i'll upload them when I could find their hair. Or hope people can mesh them here~!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 11:16 PM
good dude
Scholar
#11 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 1:49 AM
what fun! thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 1:32 PM
Shouldn't he had a star shped and a star shaped thing on his face?
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 1:33 PM
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 1:33 PM
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:32 AM
Yay! I'd actually made Gon, Killua (+ his family), Leorio, and Kurapika, but I didn't want to really start until I had a Hisoka too. Now I can play in peace...I wonder what kind of house Hisoka should live in? Hm...
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:49 PM
I love Hyskoa...nah I love Hisoka...XD On a CD my friend has they spelled it Hyskoa...interesting,ne? Lets see...who did I make...I believe we made Kuroro-sama, Leorio-san, and Kurapika-kun and surprisingly enough...without custom content...they looked damn good...I like how they came out...Leorio mind you has five lovers,two male three female...It's just fun. He also has all his skills maxed out and such...I recently made an Irrumi sim...mind you I made him female because of this one outfit...but I do plan on deleting him soon...because needless to say...A female Irrumi just doesn't seem right and he doesn't look as great as I though he would,y'know? I figured that I'd share that little tidbit of information though,even though it'd take me forever to download Hisoka,the freaky child molester clown man.XD