Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Locke from FF6 - Classic and Amano version

by Akito Posted 10th Jul 2005 at 12:39 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:43 AM by Canoodle

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 12:07 AM
Thanks very much, i'm glad your Ok since me and Iavasechui where discussing the other day the fact that you might have died or worse given up making sims for good. So whats next?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:34 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!! I missed you!!!! Edgar next ^^;
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:45 AM
I don't know why but I like the Classic version much better, the Amano version looks...odd(I never played FFAnthology)

anyways, glad to see you're still simming and take care

Back to Uni, but Back in Bussines!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:32 AM
I was always ticked that the fmv NEVER SHOWED HIS FACE!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:52 AM
I am estactic. XD IMO, 6 was the last good FF game except for Tactics, Chronicals and Online. I LOVE the Amano version, especially since I love Amano's art. ^^ If you need scans of any of the other Amano characters, pm me, because I bought my bf the Amano artbook for 6 last Christmas.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:25 PM Last edited by meowski : 12th Jul 2005 at 10:22 PM. Reason: I take it back. ^^
Heh, the problem with making anyone from 6 is that now we want everyone, and there are tons of characters =P I suppose if I get free time I can take a crack at it, although mine won't look nearly as good.

[edit] Ugh, nevermind, I suck too much to do that much detail ^^;
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 6:13 PM
...the only problem to making them is they're all too detailed, no matter what version you see, or at least most of them...

Gau looks like the less detailed en even that there are those timy details that are often overlooked...but are still there...
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 9:12 PM
They look nice but could you do top and bottom sepperatly (sorry if some words are wrong.)

The classic version

Jacket whit T-shirt or sweater.
Pants

Becaus the full body looks like the clothes are sticking to his body.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 6:42 AM
Love the detail in the Amano version, thank you! ^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:53 AM
Very nice! I totally love the Amano version. It's so colorful! ^_^
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:38 PM
Hairmesh? I can't see his bandana
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 9:23 PM
The bandana isn't there.