Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hitomi

by thunderbreak Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 5:16 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2005 at 12:01 AM by thunderbreak

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:04 AM
Woot! I'm first! Great Sim as always! Your hitomi is sooo beautiful! Thank you for this wonderful sim!. Leifang will be very happy! ^^;
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:11 AM
Oh! She is great, Thunder!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:12 AM
Hitomi is a Perfect 10 thunderbreak
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:18 AM
Her hair is ADORABLE!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:10 AM
Thanks guys :p

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:33 AM
Dang DAWG!!! HOOK IT UUUUUUUP!!! Awesome Work!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:55 AM
wooaow, VERY nice! Never stop making themthanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:27 PM
WOW! Your really good at wat u do...Thanks 4 sharing..
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:09 PM
hi i got my pic finly. i like your sim she hot.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:19 PM
I never cease to be amazed at how accurately you can do such minute detail on these sims.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:24 PM
She is beautiful. I don't think I've ever had my jaw drop over a created sim, but wow! Wonderful job.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:37 PM
Thanks everyone

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#14 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:12 PM
Hey Thunder! There's a Post to ya in the Recolors of Horses ^.^
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:17 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:32 PM
at first when I saw the pictures excluding the live version I couldn't tell whitch one was the videogame version or the Sims 2 version until I saw the fighting pic. it is awesome
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Hey Thunder! There's a Post to ya in the Recolors of Horses ^.^
Duh.....I don't see any messages directing to me :confused:

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#18 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:33 AM
exelent job man, I really like how you made the animeish faces for your sims. They're so cute
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:15 PM
Wow! I love DOA! Thank you for every charakter! I adore Hitomi!
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM
*twitch* I can't get this to work at all. It's not just this one though, the mesh just wont show up in my game and I don't understand it. The swimsuit works fine, but the Lara Croft mesh doesn't. I can't get a response on that post, so i'm going to post here instead.

I really want a realistic larger chest, but each time, all I get is the same tan coloured sleeveless top that came with the game, the picture in-game looks like the bo-ho/gypsy cropped top in university, is there something wrong with my game, or where i'm putting it?

Sorry if I come across as rude, but I really want these outfits in my game but only the swim suits are working and it's beging to get on my nerves because i've asked at the original post over a month ago and I was never answered.

I'm putting everything in the downloads folder.

Edit: The pants work fine, i'm just having a problem with the top
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:30 PM
Awesome! *Downloading as you read*

COME TO THIS AWSEOME SITE!http://www.sims2rockintheroad.tk/
Heck, I'm only 13
Please pass this POTATO!! http://www.passthepotato.com/potato...27174123-850503
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karribuhater59
*twitch* I can't get this to work at all. It's not just this one though, the mesh just wont show up in my game and I don't understand it. The swimsuit works fine, but the Lara Croft mesh doesn't. I can't get a response on that post, so i'm going to post here instead.

I really want a realistic larger chest, but each time, all I get is the same tan coloured sleeveless top that came with the game, the picture in-game looks like the bo-ho/gypsy cropped top in university, is there something wrong with my game, or where i'm putting it?

Sorry if I come across as rude, but I really want these outfits in my game but only the swim suits are working and it's beging to get on my nerves because i've asked at the original post over a month ago and I was never answered.

I'm putting everything in the downloads folder.

Edit: The pants work fine, i'm just having a problem with the top
Did you install any sort of hacks or something? So far you are the only one who's had this problem, so maybe what you could do is try moving all the stuff in your downloaded folder and saved sims into another folder, download the mesh into the empty downloaded folder and install Hitomi again. If that doesn't work, then I have no idea, do you have University?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:59 AM
I have hacks and I have University.

The hacks I have are the phone hack, inteenminator hack and something called The Summoner.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 3:29 AM
Maybe you should remove the hacks, I guess the other thing I could do for you is make the tank top onto a default Maxis chest mesh, it'll shrink the boobs, but at least it'll be working.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:07 PM
she looks so cute!! ^-^ nice job
Page 1 of 2