Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animals for the Farm - Horse, Cow, Pig and Ducks for Pond

by mickyss Posted 4th Jul 2005 at 4:44 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:19 PM by Canoodle

205 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 194 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:51 AM
Brilliant!
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:57 AM
You did it! You have created what so many have been clamoring for. Kudos mickyss.
The animals look great, I can't wait to try them out.
xo
#4 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:57 AM
do they move? or are they "View" only??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:04 AM
They are only for veiwing.
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:05 AM
Which mode will these show up in?

THANKS for the Animal!

"S"
V^^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:07 AM
you are the best! thank you for making so many quality items for the game....its really appreciated. you should think of opening your own site - it could be similar to persimmon grove from the sims 1...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:07 AM
wOw Do you know if sometime you can make a dog? :werd:
#9 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:08 AM
GREAT work btw, they look AWESOME !!

Someone needs to DO WHAT YOU DID, but animate them using "MilkShape 3D" |
I would but im NOT talented in that department... The ONE thing I made was a lawn rock... and even that was horrible haha
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:13 AM
Holy hell! I love you, I love you, I love you! What wonderful creations and such low polys. You're just lovely. :lovestruc

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:15 AM
Iv been working on a dog.

They are under the statue objects but the duck is under plants water.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:17 AM
Thank you so much, I am creating some SIMS based on a book that I read and one of them lived on and ran a farm, and now thanks to you, I can create my final Sim in the story.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#13 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:17 AM
aboslutely stunning work!
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:20 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You read my mind! I wanted these soooooooo much and it's so nice to see them available that I had to thank you for them before I even downloaded them!

netseeker2
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:42 AM
I am now in love with you (don't worry, I'm not a freak, atleast, I HOPE I'm not a freak)

"My ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is." -Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
p.s. that is me in my avatar, and yes I am that stupid.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:43 AM
You know I'm beginning to really love all the neat little things you have put up. I mean whats a medieval neighborhood without animals for their farms, thanks a bunch... Hoping for more!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:49 AM
EP proof?
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:59 AM
I just posted wall coverings that look like horses in stalls, then I happened to see these...soooooo much better then using wall coverings...love them, great job
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:02 AM Last edited by RattySim : 4th Jul 2005 at 6:27 AM. Reason: Forgot to say thanks! :D
OMG! These animals are fantastic! Thank you so much. I can't wait to make some spotted little piggies! I do have a question though...

Quote:
KNOWEN ISSUE: The eyedroper (clone tool) will make the cattalog disaper just clone a sims2 chair or somthing to get it back.
This is a SimPE (tool use to mod) error not mine.

I don't get what you mean. Clone a chair to get it back? :dolt:

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone,
where do you tell them to go?
RattySim
<:3 )~
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:06 AM
Fantastic job! Now my farm SIMs can have a REAL farm. Thank you!

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:12 AM Last edited by mickyss : 4th Jul 2005 at 6:15 AM.
Well in the new SimPE there is a error in the coding for the why the clone tool works, so when you use it on an object made with the verson of PE I used the catalog will vanish cloning a nother object made by EA restore the catalog.
Its no big deal but you should know so you dont freak if it happens.

Oh
christinaluvssim

It ok Im a Freak :devil2:

There's a little freak in all of us. ( One would hope )
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:15 AM
once again can i us it with university
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:24 AM
Yes it is. EP Ready
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:38 AM
great work as is the norm where did you get that cool fence and how about some chickens and geese ,goats thanks again you are the best
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:38 AM
Marvelous job!
Page 1 of 9