Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peaches castle from super mario 64

by asdf Posted 3rd Jul 2005 at 4:46 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:58 AM by asdf : Added the lobby wall from the castle

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:00 AM
Cool...
#3 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:38 AM
wow
sweet. this is really kool
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 2:31 PM
kool. Now im confused, Were do i make my mario sims live lol.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 3:41 PM
Pretty good!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:12 PM
I realy want to request somthing but dunno where to post, i wanna request: Ganondorfs tower. from ocarina of time.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 8:54 PM
Is there any wierd and unusual object you can't turn into a house?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 9:01 PM
excellent job!! :D
#9 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 4:27 AM
nice one!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:38 AM
awesome! I loved that game back in the day
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 6:02 AM
That's really cool
#12 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 7:40 AM
That is the coolest lot I have ever seen!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:29 PM
Default Cool but no
Cool but after 5 seconds thinking so is the building to boring. To little colors... :nana:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 6:22 AM
I really think that you should add the custom walls and floors.It just doesn't feel like super mario without it, since my sister is playing that game now lol.

Does it hve the upper and basement of hte castle, this project could be amazaing if we got a bit of help. Heres some suggestions.

wall/flooring
world paintings
star doors
basement/upper level
and possibly a way to get onto the roof, just think how sims would look flying out of the cannon!

"If you can't be a team player, at least be a shield".-Pvt. Gregory O' Malley
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 10:55 AM
I like it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 10:09 PM
I can make the walls I am planning on doing that anyways because the hippie walls didnt look that good on it.

the floors that I used are good enough because they cant be any closer to what the game uses.

The only thing that I cant improve on are the doors they My computer has issues with the program required to make object meshes / recolors. Its bad because if it worked I would be uploading some very interesting objects and recolors. Heck I would even go as far as animations if I had the right program but none of them will work for me.

Lastly it is impossible to get the proportion of the castle the way it is in the game partially because of the black hole effect most video games use which has the inside of a building larger than the outside so I did my best cramming it all in the castle with as much detail as possible. and it is not possible to create the half layer areas like the one in the snowmans portrait room and whomps tower portrait room so I laid them flat.

I will have the lobby custom walls up sometime later.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 7:39 AM
wow, i thought this was super kewl!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:25 PM
very nice
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:33 PM
So many fantastic houses!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 12:28 AM
OMG YOUR GOD! you know exactly what it looks like! >> unlike my idiot brother who TRIED to make it.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:39 AM
Thank you so much! Now all I need is a Peach Sim to live in the castle. ^^
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:19 PM
I'm getting this and the Mario Sun Rug!

Your houses are awesome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2006 at 1:11 PM
Default mario
Quote: Originally posted by asdf
I can make the walls I am planning on doing that anyways because the hippie walls didnt look that good on it.

the floors that I used are good enough because they cant be any closer to what the game uses.

The only thing that I cant improve on are the doors they My computer has issues with the program required to make object meshes / recolors. Its bad because if it worked I would be uploading some very interesting objects and recolors. Heck I would even go as far as animations if I had the right program but none of them will work for me.

Lastly it is impossible to get the proportion of the castle the way it is in the game partially because of the black hole effect most video games use which has the inside of a building larger than the outside so I did my best cramming it all in the castle with as much detail as possible. and it is not possible to create the half layer areas like the one in the snowmans portrait room and whomps tower portrait room so I laid them flat.

I will have the lobby custom walls up sometime later.
i HAVE mario walls.

(\_/)
(0.o)
() ()
^^^
deadly
bunny
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 11:13 AM Last edited by michael.c.gallo : 6th Oct 2013 at 7:46 AM.
Um object links are broke?... and the brick floor is missing. (where the water is usually at)
Meh, Maybe it's an expansion pack problem.( I have sims pet stories.)