Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Adult Link and Child Zelda

by thunderbreak Posted 2nd Jul 2005 at 1:22 AM

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:59 AM
OH! What a unique and creative version of my favortite video characters. Thank you :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 5:12 AM
You did an amazing job as usual thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:09 AM
Great work. I really like your interpretations of the characters you make. keep up the good work. The tattoo is a great touch btw. *wonders if you plan on making Link's sister*.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:12 AM
You know what, I'd love to because I'm her biggest fan She's the cutest sister anyone can ever ask for, so maybe I'll make her when I have some time to spare.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:36 AM
Hmm, if you look on Gamespot, you can read all about the newest Zelda game. You can play as a wolf---of course I'm excited XD
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:57 AM
^^ yay!!
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Hay "Mr.thunderbreak's-work-deservers-only-one-star", why don't you stick around and tell thunderbreak what's wrong with his work? Constructive criticisms are always welcome, but if this is a childish prank then this is getting boring.

Who in da' Hell said that crap???!!! Sounds to me like someone has been hittin' the Hatorade WAY too hard!! You are awesome bro'!! I see your creations and my jaw drops every frickin time!!! You da man TB!!

How good are you at making meshes Bro?? :D

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:40 AM
Thunder just my opinion and no I didn't one star you but Link's outfit looks nice but its not a heroes outfit. He needs armor not tights. Like I said nice job but its not link. He looks like one of those river dance guys.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:53 AM
Fabulous job!
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 9:36 AM
super kawaii
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 9:46 AM
Link had tights in OOT... but he didn't as a kid.... which leads us to a disturbing question....
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:12 AM
That's an interesting interpretation of them, they sure don't look like their respective game characters but still encapsulate some of the personality and such. It's like something a stage production might do.
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:25 AM Last edited by Vaati : 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:27 AM.
^_^ Zelda is one of my favourite series EVER.anything Zelda related on this site is cool.Now I just need Vaati...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Who in da' Hell said that crap???!!! Sounds to me like someone has been hittin' the Hatorade WAY too hard!! You are awesome bro'!! I see your creations and my jaw drops every frickin time!!! You da man TB!!

How good are you at making meshes Bro?? :D
I still can't mesh , but I got back up. As for Fox234's comment, originally I was gonna give him armors and stuff like that, but the Zelda I made with armor and stuff wasn't all that exciting and popular, and I think this style goes with the other Nintendo characters I made, but that's just my opinion. I don't know what you guys perfer.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 1:12 PM Last edited by Fox234 : 2nd Jul 2005 at 1:24 PM.
Hey Thunder, if your gonna make more Nintendo characters you should create my avatar, and Samus. Both would require one heck of a mesher though. Since my avatar has armor, a tail, a muzzle, and ears and Samus has giant armor.
Scholar
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:24 PM
these are fantastic! thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:50 PM
Great job!!! they look amazing, they will fit in my castle with a hedge maze to enter.
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
I still can't mesh , but I got back up. As for Fox234's comment, originally I was gonna give him armors and stuff like that, but the Zelda I made with armor and stuff wasn't all that exciting and popular, and I think this style goes with the other Nintendo characters I made, but that's just my opinion. I don't know what you guys perfer.
Bro', you are really the only person I know of who have attempted to create these characters. It is not easy, and people shoudl understand that. Unless your a maste mesher, you cannot make everything absolutly accurate. And your remakes are for fun. If anyone thinks they can create these characters better than TB, then go for it. I sure as heck know I cannot. And I am very thankful for his skills & the time he puts into giving us the cool sims. Oh, and by the way....thats just my opinion also.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Scholar
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:47 PM
Great job, very nice clothes
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 5:21 PM Last edited by Violet : 2nd Jul 2005 at 5:24 PM.
Thunderbreak: these are very nice , you have any future projects coming?

For Everyone Else : those people who "dont" like a sim that was made , you have no say so until you have made at least 1 unique sim
(that doesnt mean slap togther any parts and make a sim) :mad:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:19 PM
Thank you everyone, as for the questions about the projects, I think Star Fox characters and Metroid characters are gonna be difficult, so we'll just have to put that on hold for now. Also I do have more Nintendo stuff coming, but I ain't gonna spoil it for ya'll. Just stay tuned

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:28 PM
Hi hon... I really like them!!!! I'm working on the project you asked me... but I'm having some troubles, so I might not be able to finish by Monday. Sorry, but I think I'll have it by Tuesday. Great stuff!!!! And tell whoever said you deserve only one star... to "shove it" if you know what I mean. You're great, no only as a simmer but as a person too.

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wilhelmina
Hi hon... I really like them!!!! I'm working on the project you asked me... but I'm having some troubles, so I might not be able to finish by Monday. Sorry, but I think I'll have it by Tuesday. Great stuff!!!! And tell whoever said you deserve only one star... to "shove it" if you know what I mean. You're great, no only as a simmer but as a person too.
Thank you You don't have to rush things, great work doesn't come from rushing. I think people are satisfied just to know that there's a result to the problem. And thank you once again

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:01 PM
I really like them,great work!
Page 1 of 3