Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Who (3rd incarnation)

by Rob1003 Posted 1st Jul 2005 at 11:37 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 7:28 PM
This is the one! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:13 PM
YAY!!!! One of my favorites!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:48 PM
I have no idea who that is, but it's really good!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:48 AM
What about Paul McGann as Doctor Who? ;^) He's so . . . *coughs*. Ahem! :^D

(Your Who's are very good though, all three of them. ;^D )
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:23 AM
wow, this is just great! the likeness to jon, and even that coat! blimey, another great who charactor to add to my game, thanks so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:43 AM
thats great. soon we willl have them all. nice work and i cant wait for somone to make 4th doctor.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:53 AM
Doctor number 4 is at the very early stages of development and proving very difficult. If he comes together I hope to post him in a couple of days.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 9:27 AM
Thanks, did you think of making there various partners and maby a doctor who toy set for young sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 11:10 AM
I did think about making some companions but I'll see how I feel after I finish the first 8 Doctors. Can't make objects at this stage so a toy set for young sims is out of my league.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 1:51 AM
Iowa or Heaven? MT2 or Paradise?
As 'Shoeless Joe' Jackson, one of those responsible for the infamous Chicago Black Sox Curse, asked, in the book based on the story of the 'Black Sox Eight' (and what happened to them all, after they had died, having finished their lives forever banned from the game that had been their whole life)---"Hey! Is this Heaven?", and the young farmer who had turned his farm into a baseball-field so that 'Shoeless' could come back and play ball again, one more time, even though decades had passed since his death, replied, "Uh---no, it's---Iowa... "

...that after being on this site since 2004, and even though I've seen many great and wonderous things created and or just worked out until they worked...

I never expected to download Optimus Prime (the real one, the original), the first four Doctors (back when the actors played the genuine Doctor, not make-shift stand-in's who are either dweebs in pinstripes(!!!????) or genocidal psychotics!), the Holy Imperial Romanov Family-Martyrs (the real, historical, and last Russian Imperial family, executed by the Russian communist revolution in 1918), Patrick McGoohan as John Drake/Number Six, & Sarah-Jane Smith (Ultimate Companion of Companions!)---all in the same week!!!!!---I wonder if it hasn't been Paradise here all along, and I just hadn't noticed yet...

Thanks to the creators, the modders, and the sysops who make our dreams live...

(I'll be finding the Thousand-Year Queen here next... )

Maetel of La Metalle
(email from an abandoned planet)
~~Power corrupts. Absolute Power is---kind of neat.

Quote:
I remember when 'Saturns' were space-rockets, not cars...