Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kikyo from InuYasha

by Nanashi Posted 30th Jun 2005 at 3:45 AM

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 1:11 AM
cool! nice job you make the best inuyasha sims
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:15 AM
Wonderful! I love your Inuyasha sims! You're awesome!

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:21 AM
^^ yay!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:41 AM
I just finished puting Miroku's skin on the Kimono mesh, and I have to say I should have tryed the mesh ingame first. The sleeves on the mesh are very poor, created with little or no atention payed to how it would animate (thats why my sims sleves are so short compaired to a normal Kimono). It too is not of quality that I would deem releaseable.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 3:12 AM
i agrue with angiebabe
Inventor
#7 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 3:35 AM
I love it! It looks just like her outfit! Do you know how to make hair meshes? If so, could you try making Chii's hair and ears from Chobits? Thanks
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 3:38 AM
Great Job Nanashi. I look forward to your Miroku and Kagome sims.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 6:23 AM Last edited by similicious20 : 6th Jul 2005 at 4:04 AM.
I still love you!

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:44 AM
Default should I say FINIALY
Some times I think I'm just impaitent :Slap: But I guess as long as I keep it to myself I'm ok, but I'm really happy to see that the haori is wide sleeved. Would it be horrible of me to ask the Inuyasha's sleeves be like this too...ooh well Thank you for this anyway I'm going to love Torturing her in the game :fallen:
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM
i wish there wear googles in the game like in digimon
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 7:54 PM
darn i was hoping that would work
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:32 PM
i like digimon and inuyasha
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:46 PM
Whoah! Her outfit looks great! You did a good job working the poofiness out ^_^
Forum Resident
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:42 AM
Thats great work!! I don't like her (her character but thats just me)..but I do like how you've done her sleeves! Great great stuff!

I...will never be a memory.
Scholar
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:20 AM
the outfit mesh is fantastic, great job!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 5:12 AM
In one of the episodes Kagome wears this outfit!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 5:22 AM
Wow I love Kikyo's outfit the best I have seen yet! Also yeah for Miroku!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:28 AM
I like it! your InuYasha sims are great, I have all of them! and the idea of Sesshy with armor makes me happier than ever? willl he have his fluff?
Scholar
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:25 PM
gorgeous! thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 9:07 AM
cool~!
thanks, dear~! ^O^
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 2:43 PM
Everytime I try and install it it says that I don't have some expansion files or something... I followed the install directions correctly on where to put the mesh file. Does this skin require Sims2 University? If it does you should make one where it doesn't.
#23 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:52 AM
you did an awsome job!.......but I agree with Chibi-Ichi, it would help me more if you made one for just regural sims 2.Please
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:35 AM
I agree with inulvr and chibi. please, this is an awesome skin, the best kikyo so far, i would looove it if you could please make it for the sims 2? oh please oh please oh please???:bow:
i love you forever if u do! *pathetic look*
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:49 AM
[QUOTE=Nanashi]This is an anime skin!

What we have here is my Kikyo skin and mesh created specifically for the Inu-Yasha fans at ModTheSims2.com. Redistribution in any form off of this website is strictly prohibited, especially on any pay site ( I do not believe in charging for skins, models, or anything for the Sims2 that is not created by EA)

There where less clipping problems on this mesh than I expected actually, but the skin is a little weak (nothing like Miroku’s witch has a lot more work in it). The big reason was, this being my second skin (actually done before Sango) I tried to speed up the process, and I made mistakes that caused me to start over 3 times.

Next up, Miroku! Iavasechui suggested that I use the kimono mesh as a base, and that is what I am going to do. Shouldn’t take long sense the skin is already done.

[COLOR=Purple]In other news, I finally got a response on how to ADD stuff to the mesh, and as soon as Milkshape stops locking up on me and works, I plan to make a Sesshomaru model WITH THE ARMOR! MUHAHAHA! And a lot more after that. I’ll keep going as long as people are downloading these things [/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

Nanashi, i love You!!! (Not in THAT way, though... )

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Page 1 of 3