Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Who (2nd incarnation)

by Rob1003 Posted 29th Jun 2005 at 2:02 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2005 at 9:18 AM by Rob1003 : Added link

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:10 PM
:howdy: fantastic work..well done
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:49 PM
Yes!!!!! Oxoxox!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:50 PM
Oh OH ! I'm working on Romana II and Tegan !
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothic_Angel
Oh OH ! I'm working on Romana II and Tegan !

I can hardly wait to see what you come up with. I loved Tegan! Wanted to name my daughter after her but the wife wouldn't have it. I just really loved the name! :Slap:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 12:41 AM
Default Oh, thank you
Patrick Troughton is my absolute favorite Doctor. I sent him a birthday card every year, when he was alive. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 1:40 PM
Yeah Tegan was one of my favorites. I wanted to name my daughter Romana but hubby wouldn't let me. He didn't like my second choise either LOL. Once I get the OK to use a few custom items I'll post Tegan! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:16 PM
He's fantastic! Very well done. And ooh Gothic Angel I can't wait for Romana II. Here in Australia they're re-running the entire Dr Who series (the ones that survived), and we are in the middle of the Tom Baker / Lalla Ward era. I'm reliving my childhood.
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:38 PM
I always thought the 2nd doc looked like Moe. I am downloading all of these Doctors you made. Thanks for making them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 3:56 PM
This is great, but I'm wondering about that seal of rassilon on the floor... where do I get one of those?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 1:42 AM
The Seal of Rassilon Flooring is something I was experimenting with. I've added it to the TARDIS wallpaper page: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=72196

I also included some matching wallpaper. My intention was to eventually do a series of floor titles & wallpaper.