Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hume Red Mage from FFXI

by meowski Posted 29th Jun 2005 at 2:42 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 11:21 PM by Canoodle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 3:02 AM
Thank you, its nice to see that you decided to tackle that tricky design without a mesh, whereas I went for my traditional simplistic deisgin until i get this whole mesh editing down to a T anywhoo thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 3:34 AM
My bf actually uses that Hume template, and is a red mage, so I'm sort of honoring him. ^^ If I ever get good at meshing, then I'll have custom armor suits. ~,o
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 3:35 AM
^^ Nice now if only some one could make the hat ^^
#5 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:24 AM
your right Iavasechui we need a decent hat for the Red Mage, Anywhoo whats next oon your quest to bring the world on Van'dhiel(sp?) to the sims2?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:47 PM
^^ yeah what be next?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:19 PM
Tarutaru females. ^^ Any more requests?
Scholar
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:39 PM
perfect! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:20 AM
omg how cool! but how can you miss the most important part of being a RDM, the pimp hat! I got AF3 done last month i'm loving it.
60RDM/30BLM Mithra > Server Garuda! LoL Long live FFXI

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Onewingedangel
omg how cool! but how can you miss the most important part of being a RDM, the pimp hat! I got AF3 done last month i'm loving it.

Find me an appropriate hat mesh and I'll make the AF hat. ^^;
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 4:01 AM
he looks soo good ^-^, how do you find enough time, when doing clothes I ussually get desesperated with the trial and error going back and forth and end up leaving everything for later

(btw, I already uploaded the full-face make up for your Mithra, it's waiting for approval now, sorry I couldn't send it to you, still new at uploading things, she should be uploaded soon)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WhiteArchangel
he looks soo good ^-^, how do you find enough time, when doing clothes I ussually get desesperated with the trial and error going back and forth and end up leaving everything for later

2 things:

The latest version of Photoshop and a weekend off from work with nothing else to do. =P
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:52 AM
the latter I can manage to, but I'm stuck with MS Paint while my brother has photoshop in his office and he won't let me use it
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 12:12 AM
Hey thats awsome if it's possible could you do the paladin armor
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 5:37 PM
Hey the outfits really great.
The hat is needed.
Is there a chance you could do it for teens?
And have you seen the ff3 outfits?
I'd really apreciate them thanks x