Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leon S. Kennedy - attempting to fill a request

by hellfrog Posted 27th Jun 2005 at 7:26 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2005 at 2:33 AM by hellfrog : Cleaned up sleeves and pants + added a closeup! ;)

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 2:16 AM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 3:11 AM
Very nice, but his skintone is a little on the lite side, and can you try to make the battle suit he has from RE4.
Screenshots

"If you can't be a team player, at least be a shield".-Pvt. Gregory O' Malley
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by splinter
Very nice, but his skintone is a little on the lite side, and can you try to make the battle suit he has from RE4.

I think someones already made that suit somewhere here.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 5:39 AM
Looks awsome but it is pending Approval so I cant download it
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 4:29 PM
Why do people always seem to think Leon's really pale? Sorry. It's a great job, the face could use a little work, and so could the shirt underneath his jacket, you could easily use the Leon skin on this site that uses the shirt though, and copy that texture over onto yours, if you get permission from the original author.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowFox
Why do people always seem to think Leon's really pale? Sorry. It's a great job, the face could use a little work, and so could the shirt underneath his jacket, you could easily use the Leon skin on this site that uses the shirt though, and copy that texture over onto yours, if you get permission from the original author.

I played almost all the way through RE4, and Leon is a pale fella. Not as light as my skintone, now that I look at it, but pretty dang pale.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 5:32 PM
He is really pale. His lips are really light too. This was a pretty good skin. They're making RE4 for PS2 yay
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 10:11 PM
Between RE2 and RE4 he changes genetics.....lol. In RE4 he was pale with red hair now hes blonde. Also if i'm not mistaken in RE2 he had blue eyes.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fox234
Between RE2 and RE4 he changes genetics.....

lmao

And in RE2 he does have blue eyes

あなたはすてきですよ。あいしてる
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:46 AM Last edited by Thinking : 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:47 AM. Reason: Because
ohhhh I think I gotta start playing RE4.
Really great job

Hmmm Thinking....
Forum Resident
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:59 PM
I think the skin tone is about right, because your screenshot is taken during day time and RE4 take place during night time, so Leon in RE4 by theroy should be darker. And people nowdays are really into hair colors and contact lens, so it's only natrual that stuff like that change through out time :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 4:50 AM
I am in love with the hair. (yay!!! ^_^)
awesome work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 11:13 PM
Yeah, I know he's pale, but he's not blindingly white pale as I've seen sometimes before. Your skin tone is really close though, but it could be done a bit darker, but then again Thunderbreak also makes a good point. Ah leave it as it is, it's good. As for the hair, I thought it was more of a darker brown in RE2, but I can't remember, been too long since I've played.
As far as recreating Leon, I think it might be easier if some people took the Raccoon City costume into consideration for making as well, that would be a neat addition.
Also, the fact that he's alone on a mission to save the President's Daughter from a buncha deranged virus-infected villagers could drain the color from anyone's skin, really, if you think about it.
#15 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:03 AM
Default how do i get this into my game
Ive been havin trouble gettin sims into my game do i put them into downloads or what?
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:14 AM
You did a great job!! Ive played and beaten all the Resident Evils... leon is naturally pale and you did a great job on the costume his skin just needs to be a little on the pasty side ... Keep up the good work
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 11:32 PM
hello I am new, n I speak or ingles, but it enchants sims to me and r.e, this Leon you have left very or, watches if the photo of my avatar is of a personage of resident evil-sims Steve burnside
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yamato ishida
hello I am new, n I speak or ingles, but it enchants sims to me and r.e, this Leon you have left very or, watches if the photo of my avatar is of a personage of resident evil-sims Steve burnside

Steve annoyed me. Code Veronica -really- annoyed me.

RE4 is the first shooter I've actually liked, and I know how hard recreating Leon is. I think I have at least 5 versions that I'm not satisfied with yet in saved sims.

He's so dang good-looking though. *sighs wistfully*

Really good job on this.

Listen! Do you smell that?
#19 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 9:51 PM
Could you possibly do his hidden costume??? I like the uniform better...
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siempre

RE4 is the first shooter I've actually liked, and I know how hard recreating Leon is. I think I have at least 5 versions that I'm not satisfied with yet in saved sims.

Really good job on this.

then to my if I like steve burnside it is one of my favorites along with Leon :shrug:
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hellfrog
I played almost all the way through RE4, and Leon is a pale fella. Not as light as my skintone, now that I look at it, but pretty dang pale.

I think his "paleness" might be more artistic then anything else...the graphics in RE4 were kinda of drab, dark and menacing....theres less emphasis on colors, unlike RE2 which introduced us to a very detailed and colorful place

(\__/)/ "What do I look like, a book of quotes??"
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siempre

Really good job on this.

Yep that game sucked. I like Claire though.

あなたはすてきですよ。あいしてる
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 8:35 PM
WOOOOO HOOOO! *does a merry jig* This is my favorite version of Leon I've seen so far on the Net, thanks a bunch. I also downloaded some guns and zombie skins ... wait and see the strange movies that come out of that combination, eh?
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 6:13 AM
Nice Leon.

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 12:45 AM
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLIPPING SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

*I am a Resident Evil fan! ^_^*
Page 1 of 2