Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inuyasha's Fire Rat Hori For Toddler

by Carasim Posted 27th Jun 2005 at 2:49 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:43 AM by Carasim

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 3:06 PM
AWWW IT's CUTE! Thank you! Think you make some for Child and Teenagers When you have time? Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 3:49 PM
cute!What is a hori?
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 5:07 PM
I think its a sort of suit, read the description, it might help you.

Currently killing sims off... Me? Psychotic? Maaaaaaaaybe.
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 6:26 PM
Hori is a Robe. Like Inuyasha wears. It's Doesn't get destroyed by Fire and it last for a longtime.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 6:38 PM
I am new to the site and came across this. I have been looking for this!!! i have wanted to make a baby inuyasha forever!! thanks so much!! but i have one question... how did u get the toddler hair of inuyasha ?? anyways thanks for the clothes they are awesome!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 6:46 PM
There's an Inu Yasha hair mesh somewhere on this site, those hairstyles seems to be a recolor.
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 8:14 PM
Go to SapphireSims.com, they have the Hair Mesh
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 10:18 PM
Its too bad you didnt post it earlier...my inuyasha and kagome had twin boys that would have been sooooooo cute in these...but i will still use them for the twin's kids....
Scholar
#10 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:37 AM
Solarfairy, Did they have Inuyasha Hair?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:52 AM
ahem, it's hAori. And, it's kind of like a shirt. Not the entire suit.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 2:28 AM
That's so... cute ... I hate to use that word for Inuyasha, but it is. Thank you so much, they look great. Love Inuyasha. Sesshoumaru rules!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 5:34 PM
yup they did have inuyasha's hair...i will show you a pic:

they were actually identical twins!

now they have a little sister...they have to be my hardest yet favorite family.
Scholar
#14 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:08 PM
AWWWWWWWWW!!!! NOW I GOT TO PLAY MY GAME! *faints* Wow! If they are girls.. You need is pink or yellow Hoari! :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 12:47 AM
How cute, solarfairy. My inuyasha and kagome have girls, so they did not get the hair. But his girls did get his eyes.

Anyway, I'm sorry, but my life was calling me back to reality. XP But now i'm back. Thank you all, for all your comments as all ways.

Rythela, I will give it a try. And if any one wants I can re-color the hoari. Just e-mail at: [email protected] . Put in subject: Re-color Hoari. So that way I will not delete it.

What next: I don't know at this time. I may put up Inuyasha's Demon Makeup. But then again I might start working on Kouga or the Child and Teenagers haori.

Cara

check out My Sim Page for more of my sims.
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=646888
Scholar
#16 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carasim
Rythela, I will give it a try. And if any one wants I can re-color the hoari. Just e-mail at: [email protected] . Put in subject: Re-color Hoari. So that way I will not delete it.

Only if you're able to, that way the toddlers can have the same outfit into Child, then Teenagers and Adults ^.^

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:39 AM
Yeah that would be great if you could make it for children, teens, and have girl colors for toddlers...

My inuyasha and kagome had a girl in addition to the twin boys..the girl of course didnt get the hair but also got inu's eyes...she is so cute...but i was happy she looked more like kagome since i already had the dog ears for two of the kids
Scholar
#18 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:10 PM
I wonder if there was a way to change the boy Toddler's hair to girl's...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 1:49 AM
I don't know. hmmm

Just to let you know. I just got my set of toddlers japanese clothing up. I think I will do more in the future.

Cara

Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 9:33 AM
SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUALS *dies - wakes up* THE CUTENESS!!!! *dies again*
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 11:20 PM
great! now all i have to do is find a Working (one that acutally works which is nearly impossible for me) kagome outfit =3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 7:45 AM
I have made a kagome. Just look at my downlodes.

Cara

Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM
Please please find a way to get it out of sims2pack please? I can't get it because it says I don't have the right expansion. I really really like the haoris (wish they were for girls too =P) but it won't let me have them =(
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 6:07 PM
Same here, I have NL and that's the only ep where there's new toddler clothes. I now this post is really late but just in case someone comes to look, help!

lgfuad
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:12 PM
Wow, pink, white, and green would be nice. Any way you could make the haori for children too?