Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sango from InuYasah

by Nanashi Posted 26th Jun 2005 at 5:42 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2005 at 6:53 AM by Nanashi

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 6:20 AM
I'm first to download her. YES!

I really like her. I did a Sango outfit, but it was not that good. Thank you.

Cara

check out My Sim Page for more of my sims.
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=646888
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 6:59 AM Last edited by Nanashi : 29th Jun 2005 at 7:02 AM.
I have alot more where that came from, I just have to get it all uploaded. I kind of wish that users that submit several skins that dont break the rules, and are of good quality could have there work submited instatly without admin aproval. That would speed things up, but risk abuse, witch is probebly why they dont do that.

Here are some images of things to come. Still trying to get kikyo up (though I know its not going to be real popular with you kagome fans :P) and I did a Miroku today who I have chosen not to submit becouse the mesh is not of release quality.

EDIT:Carasim, your sig has a link in it that dose not work right. It takes me to my own sim page (the url is local), try looking at your own posts at TheSims2.com and copying the visit my sim page link from there.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:55 AM
Excellent work!

Oh yes. I would be thrilled if you made a Kouga! I'm a big wolf and werewolf nut so I adore him!

Thank you for the hard work! It is very much appreciated! :clap:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:49 PM
!!! Yes a Sango that looks like her ^^
Now we need a Miroku ^___^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:51 PM
.... o0; your username is the same as the bad guy in my fanfic!!! lol
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 4:36 PM
Thanks for the help, Nanashi.

I wold download a kikyo. I'm not a fan of her, but she will be good for my neighborhood I'm making.

Thanks again.

Cara

check out My Sim Page for more of my sims.
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=646888
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 5:06 PM
^_^ Nanashi means "without name." The Miroku is going to be a while, untill I get a mesh that will work. The closest thing I could get was the Kilt, but it bends above the knee, so It dose not animate properly. Eventualy, I will get my hands on somthing that will let me change the assignment of vertexes to the skeleten, and that will be the day :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 5:07 PM
Try the male kimono mesh. I know.. thats why I picked it for my bad guy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:16 PM
Good idea, didnt tihnk about using somone elses mesh as a base
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:23 PM
As I said in your Inuyasha one, I love you.

Keep it up and I will download every Inuyasha character you make!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 10:55 PM
^^ yay I had a good idea!! ^___^
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 3:07 AM
Great Job! I also have her demon hunting outfit, so I'm one step closer to an Inuyasha neighborhood. All I need now is Miroku and Shippo.
#14 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 4:30 AM Last edited by StarSwordKirby : 30th Jun 2005 at 4:33 AM.
Time to download! This is frikin awesome all I need is a good Miroku and maybe Kikyo and I got everybody
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 4:54 AM
Just submited Kikyo for the 2nd or 3rd time, and now Im going ingame to test the new Miroku.

I was thinking about shippo. I dont know how I would do him becouse he is smaller than the toddler, but I think once I can add parts to the mesh I may be able to pull one off.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 6:58 AM
yay! thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM
If you could make Kouga, that would be fantastic. I really want a Kouga sim, though no one seems to have one. T.T
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 5:25 AM
Yeah Miroku and Sango!!! Nanashi your the best when it comes to these anime meshes I am really looking forward to Miroku thanks for sharing!!!
Scholar
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:03 PM
fantastic! thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 9:10 AM
wow~! lovely~! ^___^
i love sango~! <3
#21 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 2:31 PM
Im looking to Miroku & Kagome- Sorry, but Im a Kikyou- Hatahz type of person.... So I cant download the kikyou one.
#22 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 5:32 PM
yeah my computer is all screwed i think because its not letting me download sango *cries* and i'm a huge sango fan!!!!
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:01 PM
it says I don't have the correct expansion pack to make it work correctly, is this for university? ( I have nightlife..)
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:11 PM
Thank you!I really love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 8:04 PM
It must be installed properly, be sure to read the readme. I made it after I got UI so it MAY requier it but I dont know for sure. I won't be able to respond again for a while because Im at basic traning at Ft. Benning GA. (wiring this E-mail from the PX for 15 centce a min :P)

Enjoy everyone, and help each other out please.
Page 1 of 2