Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Toad & Toadette

by thunderbreak Posted 26th Jun 2005 at 8:09 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 11:19 PM by Canoodle

Closed Thread Locked by: Faylen Reason: This is not an issue to take up in the downloads section.
82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:15 PM Last edited by Rythela : 26th Jun 2005 at 2:17 PM.
CUTE!! That's amazing and Thunder, where did you get the head piece?

And People, Please stop stealing other's Ideas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:23 PM
They are adorable! Thank you for sharing and does Toads hat require a mesh?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:59 PM
OMG. I don't even know who they are (played only a few Mario games several years ago) but they look so good. Toad is beyond hotness. O_O

Downloading right now, thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 4:29 PM
Wow \m/ ^_^ \m/
They are amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing, even if certain people dont seam to understand the terms for your genersoity.

(and if toadett is singel I got a great gf to her)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 6:45 PM
^^ thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 6:51 PM
Thanks guys
Both characters does not require custom mesh, everything is already in the game.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 7:39 PM
they both look very awesome. i love your sims! thank you for contributing your work. I'm gonna have so much fun with toad. he's so hot! he used to be my favorite too in the game. i was wishing for a toad sim.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 7:41 PM
p.s. they remind me a little of gundam wing charecters. i love it. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 10:09 PM
WTF they do! ^___^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 10:39 PM
Wow these are great!!!
Thank you
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 12:17 AM
Hey Thunderbreak, nice work! What a place the exchange is huh!!?? That guy is claiming all sorts of stuff that isn't his and then sends every one over here to get the meshes! Nerve! I signed his guestbook alright...give him/her a piece of my mind! Especially if you hang up your gloves and walk! please no! Love all your creations! Bye!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 1:18 AM
Thunderbreak strikes again! These two are awefully cool. And Toadette has got to be the sexiest mushroom I've ever seen. LOL. Both of these outfits will be very useful.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 3:06 AM
Just felt like saying this but forestbalrog is a guy he it is says it in his uploads
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 4:39 AM
Your skins rock.

I hope you don't leave cause you have some of the best skins.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missinglink909
Just felt like saying this but forestbalrog is a guy he it is says it in his uploads
I just realized that too, silly me :blah:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 8:22 AM
More stunning sims from you - great job! It's just a pity there have to be idiots that spoil it for everyone by stealing... Anyways, thanks! ^_^
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 11:46 AM
Stealing your sims, that's horrible D:

Yet another one I love ^_^ Wait, Toad and Toadette are siblings?! What incest have I caused!?!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 12:07 PM
once again another brilliant creation from thunderbreak, and please dont punish us all by leaving cause of one idiots actions.btw i looked at forestbalrogs page.....was pretty outraged and amazed at how not only he stole your work and credits himself also that he redid them to look so craptacular i can see how why he steals other peoples work.... i mean did u see that daisys hair :P
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 12:34 PM
I'm having a bit of trouble with your sims... :hmm: I have downloaded all of your "My..." for all of the nintendo characters, and the only one who worked was Luigi. Do you have any ideas for why this is happening? :confused: If it helps any, all of the women I've downloaded end up having the Social Bunny's mask, a red shirt, and brown capri's? Though entertaining, it doesn't satisfy my need to have a nintendo family. If anyone can help, I'd love it.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 1:23 PM
went to the link and saw your work on there. That guy sucks. you do great work and it is a shame the this guy can't do his own. he should be horse whipped. don't give up with you wonderful work, for you are truly talanted.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 1:51 PM
That forestbalrog is a freak-- If you look at the descriptions of the sims he has at his uploads it looks like he stole all of them. I wouldn't be surprised. Sorry to hear he stole yours, Thunderbreak. Nice job on the sims, too.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pajamas451
I'm having a bit of trouble with your sims... :hmm: I have downloaded all of your "My..." for all of the nintendo characters, and the only one who worked was Luigi. Do you have any ideas for why this is happening? :confused: If it helps any, all of the women I've downloaded end up having the Social Bunny's mask, a red shirt, and brown capri's? Though entertaining, it doesn't satisfy my need to have a nintendo family. If anyone can help, I'd love it.

Did you upload the custom meshes? Luigi doesn't need any but everyone else does. except these two
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 3:11 PM
You wanna leave?? But you were one of the first reasons why I became hooked to this site... I get excited just by seeing your name on the updates list. All meaning in being a test subject... would be gone... boo hoo...

OH.. and I love your Toad and Toadette (as I love all your other masterpieces.. )
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 3:43 PM
Default Worthless theives
I just wanted to say that you're way too good to be bothered by guys like that. Don't leaave just cuz some loser can't do his own stuff. I'll try to keep an eye out for more incidents like that, if you like.

Meanwhile, your works with the mario crew inspired me, and i actually tried a toat, and bowser, of my own... but, of course, they aren't nearly as custom as yours. I hope to uplaod them, once i can find where all the parts came from.

"My God! It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain!" -The late, great Captain Murphy
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4