Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Doctor and Rose Tyler

by Posted 24th Jun 2005 at 8:03 AM
Edit

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 4:07 PM
WOW!!!....u did a wicked job of Christopher Eccleston & Billie Piper .....OUTSTANDING JOB!!!!...keep up the great work....Cheers

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 4:20 PM
*doownloads them faster then you could say Fantastic! (Eccleston style)*

Have loved this show since I was little and think this has been an amazing season and come-back (so far...)

Keep up the amazing work :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 4:49 PM
awesome work, well done, you have done a really great job, and i think they are a great set,

thank you ever so much

midgey
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 5:47 PM
well done. I've been waiting for someone to create Chistopher Eccleston since this season of Doctor Who started.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:04 PM
:howdy: Loved the new Doctor Who show...its a shame Chris quit after just one season....oh well. The sims are great, fantastic work.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 9:31 AM
Fantastic!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 10:24 AM
Very cool, thank you. There was talk on live chat a little while ago about how we really wanted sims of The Doctor, Rose and Captain Jack. Now we have two of the three done really well.

I couldn't persuade you to make it 3 for 3 and run up a quick Captain Jack as well, could I? :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:09 AM
Gorgeous work. They look almost exact! Thank you for the hard work!

*looks about for Tom Baker now*
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:10 AM
Oh yes! We need a captain Jack!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:18 AM
Wow!! I like this! I love Doctetr Who. I cant wait for it to start again!!
I would love a Captain Jack!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:27 AM
Very realistic! Well done! Oh my gosh, I can't wait until Christmas... this series was so good! Need more Doctor Who! I think it was silly of Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper to jump off the bandwagon so soon though... ah well. Thanks for the download!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:45 AM
yeah! i got the tardis too, but still waiting for the ep info on the dalek light and statue things :D

i think, holly that they were worried about getting type-cast...seems after you been the Doc, you end up not doing much acting for a while and get stuck with voice over parts and trips to the Conventions ^^

must have taken the others years, specialy poor old Tom Baker...and Colin, he has done very little TV since poor guy...but hey ^^ looking forward to seeing this new guy....hope he grows on me as much Big Ears did :D
(means that in a happy-friendly nickname kinda way lol)
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:56 AM
:howdy: i read somewhere that Billie Piper agreed to doing one more season as Rose Tyler..and then move on to other things.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 12:01 PM
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou...Can you tell I like this?

But I agree with everyone else. Can you make a Captain Jack sim too? I need my Doctor/Jack kisses.:devil:
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 2:37 PM
Wow! these versions of dr and rose are so authentic! you must be proud of yourself! good job!
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 1:30 AM
Wow amazing, all I need now is a Dalek:P
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 4:12 AM
Cheers Mate!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 9:29 AM
Wow you've got an incredible talent! All your sims look just like the person they are suppose to look like. Thank you so much.

Love your avatar midge719, he's gorgeous, reminds me of Freddie Mercury.

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Instructor
#20 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 12:52 PM
Brilliant...what more can I say.
Scholar
#21 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:45 PM
very creative! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:57 PM
I love doctor who and you my friend have done a absoloute terrific job.WELL DONE.Happenin_holly:
Billie Piper is doing the next season
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:28 PM
I have to download these just for my boyfriend he's always talking about this show lately! *looks for a tardis for download*
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 8:12 PM
Hey. Can you please make them in zip. They look fantastic.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 9:10 AM
thank you so much!
Page 1 of 2