Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic LINK AND GANNONDORF

by asdf Posted 17th Jun 2005 at 4:51 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:20 AM by Canoodle

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 9:37 AM
Very nice work.

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:44 PM
what fun - thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:03 PM
can't wait to use these pieces of art. great work
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:33 PM
Yea nice and all.. Iam i the Only that thinks Link should change his look?
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:31 PM
The outfits on Link look //really// bright and sharp... is that just the screenshot? Can you take another few screenshots of Link in the outfits? It's the outfits I would be downloading for, so I want to make sure they're super. At any rate, though, thank you for your hard work. :-)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:46 PM
Hey! These are great! I really like Ganondorf, looks just like him.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 6:35 PM
Is it possible to make the little hat? I just can't imagine link in a tunic without it.
Does the outfit have a sword and a shield on the back, like how how the firemen have fire extinguishers.

"If you can't be a team player, at least be a shield".-Pvt. Gregory O' Malley
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:27 PM
Very nice, is there any place we could get the hat?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 6:42 PM
:dunce: make links stupid pointy hat
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 11:11 PM
If your asking for the hat im sorry I do not have the programs requiered to create custom meshes but without a mesh program I cannot give you the total perfection on this post as I could with the homes and realistic mario brothers. but you could recolor the stocking cap under blond hair to get a similar effect or request the mesh from someone in the genetic/hair section for this particular item. If somebody does make the mesh tell me and if they dont care ill add it to the links.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 4:57 AM
Maybe it's just me, but Link's tunics look a little MS Paint-ed. The colour quality isn't really the greatest because of this, but it does seem to be more nicely textured than some other Link's i've seen out there.
#13 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 11:02 AM
Aaahh! I love you for making Links and Ganondorf!!! Though Link will never be perfect without his cap... BUT THAT'S OKAY!!! And ganondorf looks great!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 5:54 AM
Ganondorf!!! YAY! GOOD JOB! GANONDORF!!!!!!!! ^w^
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 10:55 AM
for ganondorf you should use the matrix outfit instead
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 2:31 PM
theres another link on this site that has links pointy hat but you might wanna retexture it cuz it would like kinda off with this texture
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 12:16 AM
I posted a picture of my link in that guys thread the hat turned out quite well and there is a sword someone made in accessories that goes great on link
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:40 PM
good work
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:42 PM
I hate to sound too critical, but there's other links out there I like better....

This is a decent attempt, but it is still too much like the Maxis Kilt outfit to really be Link's Tunic.

Ganondorf's face looks perfect, and if you ever got the urge to try and do armor for him, I'd help any way I could.

Ganondorf's armor would be a real challenge - but whoever did it accurately enough would go down in Sims2 HISTORY.

Everyone would use that Ganondorf.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:17 PM
Its true there are better links out there. I wasnt even into the big time texturing when I made this and the marios. I was however the first to upload these charactors on this website.

Your comment is not too critical. I support criticism so long as the reason isnt something like "This sucks because I hate Nintendo". When I post uploads I like true comments.

Dont be afraid to say somthing you think I may not like. It is nearly impossible to offend me anyways.

I will probably be slapped with another moderation offence (notice my avatar) by saying this but Its important that I do.

Even though I would like the absolute truth from people I wouldnt want to be a reason for getting people banned. You will still have to comment within the boundary of the guidlines.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:50 AM
Link's sleves are very puffy! lol, cool I need to find some Ganondorf clothes now -.- THANKS!

~CourtneyRoss~ :3
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 7:57 PM
it is good but it would be better with pointy ears a hat a shield and a sword but you said you couldnt thats ok!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 5:25 AM
Ganondorf's face is fantastic... but I think this outfit, until his actual armour comes along, might go down a little better
http://www.insimenator.net/showthre...ighlight=armour
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnthonyShelton
Yea nice and all.. Iam i the Only that thinks Link should change his look?

Yeah, that might be a good idea... Maybe something that looks a little less like a minidress ... At least in the series. :/ If you want to put your SimLink in a minidress thats... a little creepy ... but okay.

Friends: Me:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 11:59 PM
Thanks for this Link.