Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My World of WarCraft Sims!!

by BrokenBlackWings Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 3:37 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2005 at 8:53 AM by BrokenBlackWings

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:00 PM
They are Great~~~!! Thanks~~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:07 PM
Even I'm not playing that game, but I have to say they look fantastic
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 9:01 PM
This is just GREAT!
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:51 AM
I love this game, and often find myself torn between Sims2 and WoW! These sims are great!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:28 AM
Wow Thank You!! Very Great
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:32 AM
Excellent work! Some of the best work I've seen.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:59 AM
0.0 they look great(even better then original)
thank you
Scholar
#9 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:37 PM
very cool, thanks!
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:56 PM
Yours are nicer than the ones in the game!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:35 PM
wow! Really Great. Big WOW fan
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:57 PM
your work is better than warcraft designers lol.
i prefer your skins. they're just great
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 12:51 AM
Damn, those are really close. Are my WoW graphics set to ... realistic now?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 3:47 AM
*chuckles* Im glad they found good homes.
I dont really think I did anything spectacular tho!? *hopes everyone is actually reading the credits..!?*
Wish I knew who made the skin tone in the orginal color cause it turned out well for them in a different shade. The skin tone I * modified* (adjusted the color and touched up in the tiniest degree cause it was great to begin with ) was made for a Chiana Sim ( frim FarScape) I dled off the exchange sometime back in January and was orginally ( naturally) Grey-whiteish for Chiana's skin color.
* searches Exchange *
OO hey I think this is the right Chiana - in customs says its made by kremesch73 ( the one who posted it to exchange) not sure if it theres or not tho.. :Slap: If you like the skin tone then you should thank them instead - either for making it or putting it somewhere I could find it. :werd:

btw - if you want to use anything I made to put into these guys on your own sims - go right ahead. Id perfer you didnt put it on a pay site.. cause I might like to have it and Im broke. :bump:
m. Back to trying to make my other ideas - my D&D chracters :argh:
why do I keep making sims and DLing stuff when I havent played in almost 2 months... ???????

:nana:
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 10:54 AM
these are amazing :O great work xxxx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 2:02 PM
Fluffycatz - Mesh is by FarieGirl follow the link in the first post to get the mesh. Its only for adult females right now tho and .. I might be mistaken but Jak's is a Guy. heh.
The link is in the first post but, incase you didnt see the Blue * Here* .. heres the URL
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=62686

Me? Mesh? :roflol right. I cant draw a stick figure with my computer let alone figure out verticies. well ok, I made the markings .... but their rather abstract shapes so.. I think a preschooler could probably do as well . :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 8:48 PM
Nyaha. I love World of Warcraft...I can't imagine a world without it! Thank you, excellent work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 2:31 AM
FluffyCatz -
the NightElf ears are... on World of Warcraft. thats in game pictures of my chracters.. as in, in World of Warcraft not in sims. Fairy Girls mesh is the closest , and only longer ear mesh that I know of so far. No one has actually made the long ears that point outward yet. *shrug* I dont really mind the difference just wish the guys could have them too.. but everyones busy this time of year with school ending and vacation plans , or in my case heavier work load. Im sure she will get back to completing the mesh set for the guys and other ages when she has time to fuss with the details.

Sorry to disapoint that the ears you like arent a Sims2 mesh tho.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 6:39 AM
Wow! Your sim-makes of these characters are by FAR better looking than the in-game ones... Not in a mean way! Your sims are just beautiful. >.< Oh! I hope that didn't come out wrong....
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 6:56 AM
Wow cool I guess. :jk: their awsome

Hmmm Thinking....
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 2:39 AM
These are awsome i had been looking for nightelves awhile ago since I love WoW and warcraft so much. PS i also have a nightelf hunter who is lvl 43... just thought it was cool to see other WoW/sims 2 players around.
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 1:51 AM
Default Wow for WoW.
Beautiful. Thanks for these! Now if only there were some trolls...

If you're going to look back on something and laugh, you might as well laugh about it now.
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:29 AM
Is WAOUUUU it splendidDis me, you could carry out my pretty elf if I give you images?? Thank you

WAOUUUU

c'est magnifique :D

Dis moi, tu pourrais réaliser ma jolie elfe si je te donne des images ??

Merci
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 7:56 PM
Oh wow, my night elf looks just like your Ishara! :omg: I'll take a screenshot & post it later.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 6:50 AM
Hmn, my son is the WarCraft player around here so I don't really know the characters. Doesn't matter; these Sims look a-friggin'-mazing. Impressive work. Downloading of course.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Page 1 of 5