Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kula Diamond and K Dash(Fixed)

by thunderbreak Posted 13th Jun 2005 at 10:16 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 2:58 AM
K is so cool, maybe his necklace should be a bit higher on his neck.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:12 AM
Ohh!! I love the girl!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:45 AM
What a lovely pair,no pun intended!! Thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
K is so cool, maybe his necklace should be a bit higher on his neck.
You are right, after I exported him into the game I noticed it, but it was too late. By the way, WHY ISN'T THE GIF MOVING?!!!

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 1:11 PM
You totally rock my socks!<33 Now I can play with all of my KoF faves<333 Thank-you! (>3<)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 1:25 PM
cool sim.thuderbreak is the coolest sim maker in mod sim site. he could be in the coolestsimgroup in yahoo.thuderbreak is jedi master.
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:46 PM
Hi there, I'm uploading a true rival for your K' .... Krizalid would be around ^_^ heh heh.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
Hi there, I'm uploading a true rival for your K' .... Krizalid would be around ^_^ heh heh.
Oi?! Which version?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 1:33 PM
Thunderbreak, I have a neighbourhood filled almost entirely with your characters... thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:21 PM
Looks Great Thunder, K Looks way better than Before. Plus the Girls totally cute.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnthonyShelton
Looks Great Thunder, K Looks way better than Before. Plus the Girls totally cute.
Dude, you don't know who she is?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:15 AM Last edited by ENi_Ichi : 16th Jun 2005 at 7:17 AM.
ahohoho kula and k! my kof2k1 team is completed with kula (also dled the k fix)!!!!! Nyahar! ahar harhar!! *celebrates with icecreams and candies*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ENi_Ichi
ahohoho kula and k! my kof2k1 team is completed with kula (also dled the k fix)!!!!! Nyahar! ahar harhar!! *celebrates with icecreams and candies*
Where are you going?! Come back and give me some!

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:55 PM
Been away for awhile, so I am just now catching up on the creations. Have you ever thought about creating your own site Bro'?? Your creations are awesome!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Been away for awhile, so I am just now catching up on the creations. Have you ever thought about creating your own site Bro'?? Your creations are awesome!!!
Naw man, I don't have too much time to spare. I play games, work, and make sims. And that's all I do, for a while I had to give up part of my game porportion for sims, but now I learnt how to play games while making sims. I'm really screwed up :blah: so I don't think I'll have time for a site.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#17 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Naw man, I don't have too much time to spare. I play games, work, and make sims. And that's all I do, for a while I had to give up part of my game porportion for sims, but now I learnt how to play games while making sims. I'm really screwed up :blah: so I don't think I'll have time for a site.

Too Bad...but I can relate on the games, Just got my GeForce 6800 Ultra GT Graphics Card...and I am in heaven. Its just that pesky thing called WORK keepin me from stying up all night.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 8:46 AM
Can't say I've seen Kula but I've deff. seen K'....always kicking my-okay now then
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 10:43 AM
Wow! Kula's hair RoX my SoX!
K is awsome too! thanks for the awsome characters :D

Signatures must be five lines or less. Please read the forum rules.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:19 PM
can u do this hair for adults
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nuttytartjan
can u do this hair for adults
The mesh and my recolor is for Teens and older, but not younger.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:23 AM
She's really pretty thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:15 AM
Yay! I'm glad to see it fixed and a thanks to me~ *blush* still, all I'm really interested in is making sure you're doing the best work you can, and finally, Kula... I'm officially going to start you a fanclub you awesome person you. Once again, thanks for all the cool stuff and keep up the awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 12:47 PM Last edited by Shamael : 27th Jun 2007 at 12:54 PM.
Awesome!!

Kula is very cute (physically, OK!), K' is cool,...
Just...wait for my Maxima....!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:28 AM
Oh! I love Kula Diamond! it's awesome! thanks!
Page 1 of 2