Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Mario Brothers

by thunderbreak Posted 13th Jun 2005 at 2:15 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:16 AM by Canoodle

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 2:05 AM
OMG you made the Mario Brothers hot.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:03 AM
Are these the younger verison of the two? :P
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 4:12 AM
XD That's awesome!! I've never really thought about the phrase "Mario Brothers" til now...
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 4:22 AM
"If Mario Bros. started as an anime"

hahaha. Nice work as always thunderbreak. getting these for the outfits. ^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mewtaila
I've never really thought about the phrase "Mario Brothers" til now...

I always thought there was something slightly off about that...I mean, so technically, their names are "Luigi Mario" and "Mario Mario?"
Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 5:28 AM
O M G!! uh...I have the hots for Mario Bros!! ahhh
Thunderbreak...you rule my world!! Bless you.... :bow:

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 6:46 AM
Jesus f!@#$%^ christ. :argh:

If you had told me before that I would think the Mario Brothers were two of the sexiest video game men, I would've have laughed so hard I'd cry. These, are by far, some of the sexiest male Sims I have ever seen. I love that you gave them folded over overalls, too. I'm just completely amazed and stunned that they are the Mario Brothers I grew up with... The short, fat, big-nosed plumber and his skinny, lanky brother, both of which were clad in overalls... Just wow. What a wonderful adaption! You really are truely amazing.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 7:43 AM
The short, fat, big-nosed plumber and his skinny, lanky brother. With a tall, blonde, gorgous princess, and her mutated mushroom servant. Only for Nintendo(sorry for the pun )

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 7:46 AM
simply awesome!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 8:13 AM
I actually made the O_O-face in real life. Awesome! XD
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 2:21 PM Last edited by pajamas451 : 14th Jun 2005 at 2:23 PM.
This is the kind of remake that makes me think of the Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DeCaprio. Very nice remake ^_^

EDIT: Rats, now I have to go buy the Expansion Pack D;
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pajamas451
This is the kind of remake that makes me think of the Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DeCaprio. Very nice remake ^_^

EDIT: Rats, now I have to go buy the Expansion Pack D;
No you don't, just install all the parts with Clean Installer featured on this site.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 6:43 PM
well bloody done m8
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 9:23 PM
Exactly which mesh did you use in making the fab Mario & Luigi? I don't want to download any extra files that I don't need to make The Mario Brothers show up properly in the game.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 9:32 PM
You Effing Rock! I also have the hots for the Mario Brothers...I need a shower lol
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 9:52 PM
Awww shucks my Peach and Daisy must get a devorce now!!! These boy are hot. thunderbreak, you are amazing!!!! Will you marry me? lmao
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tumnu5
I always thought there was something slightly off about that...I mean, so technically, their names are "Luigi Mario" and "Mario Mario?"

Yeah have you ever seen the mario brothers movie with John Leguizamo when they were getting arrested by the dinosaur people and they were all like your name is mario mario? tee hee that used to be my favorite movie of all time when i was younger

Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 10:42 PM
:jaw:
*Over-heats and passes out*

Listen! Do you smell that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeydipperiss
Exactly which mesh did you use in making the fab Mario & Luigi? I don't want to download any extra files that I don't need to make The Mario Brothers show up properly in the game.
It's just the top mesh, I think it's called "top.rar"

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 11:23 PM
holy! Mario And luigi gone cool! Beyond cool! DOA CooL!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 11:27 PM
I alway knew Luigi could be a hottie. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:47 AM
Omg Thunder your like a sim lover's god! Lmao! Luigi is super hot... I love the tat's. They look great thank you for making them! ^_^
Instructor
#24 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 2:01 PM
LMFAO!!! This is awesome!! My friends just saw this with me and we are in tears!!! This is awesome!!The Mario Brothers look like they just joined the cast of KOF!!! Awesome Job! Now...time for them to Pimp out Peach!!! Get some payback for saving her butt all the time!! LOL
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
LMFAO!!! This is awesome!! My friends just saw this with me and we are in tears!!! This is awesome!!The Mario Brothers look like they just joined the cast of KOF!!! Awesome Job! Now...time for them to Pimp out Peach!!! Get some payback for saving her butt all the time!! LOL
Mario pimping out Peach......That's a fresh idea :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Page 1 of 4