Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lei Fang

by thunderbreak Posted 12th Jun 2005 at 2:04 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 7:20 PM
Very nice work!
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:08 PM
she s awesome!!!!good work!keep it up
#4 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:17 PM
good job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 10:27 PM
nice work man and that for potting the honey sim for me.i like to make a sim for you for do this for me.let me konw if you want man or women sim so i can make for you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 10:28 PM
and thak you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iman77
nice work man and that for potting the honey sim for me.i like to make a sim for you for do this for me.let me konw if you want man or women sim so i can make for you.
Sure bro. Make a girl, there's way more material to work with

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 3:05 AM
Whoa! The resemblance is so good! ~downloads~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 9:13 AM
nice,i like it,thanks!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 5:00 PM
Nice work!! She looks great!

I...will never be a memory.
Scholar
#11 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:53 PM
looks really great, about the glitters, do you use photoshop? there are some brushes in photoshop that can make effect like that, only click the brush on a spot then it would be an instant glitter.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 9:46 PM
She's gorgeous :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
looks really great, about the glitters, do you use photoshop? there are some brushes in photoshop that can make effect like that, only click the brush on a spot then it would be an instant glitter.
Naw man, I use Corel Photo Paint. However there might be similar features though....

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#14 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Naw man, I use Corel Photo Paint. However there might be similar features though....

I never use corel photopaint, does it have option to make custom brushes in corel?, In photoshop we can make our custom brushes too, so if that option is available in corel you still can make that glitter manually for the first time, then set it as your custom brush for the next time you need to use it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 7:56 AM
I never use corel photopaint, does it have option to make custom brushes in corel?, In photoshop we can make our custom brushes too, so if that option is available in corel you still can make that glitter manually for the first time, then set it as your custom brush for the next time you need to use it.
Yeah, I think there's a function to make custom brushes, I just never bothered, but what I REALLY want to learn is how can some of the skinners make their clothing shinny, that'll be 100 times more useful you know.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 8:08 AM
By the way, Garou told me the swimsuit isn't showing up in the game. I'm sure I used a default non-university swimsuit as base, so if anyone else experience, let me know and I'll fix it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 9:49 AM
nice job.
#18 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:48 PM
Great job! Have you ever thought of any Tekken or Bloody Roar characters?
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 2:29 PM
Yay!!Thanks thunderbreak, oh, could you make Kasumi's hair more similiar is what I mean't. Like a ribbon from the game, and the hair a little closer. I've been looking at your work, and I must say I've been busy downloading your sims like crazy!! LOVe'ya!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silveythesim
Yay!!Thanks thunderbreak, oh, could you make Kasumi's hair more similiar is what I mean't. Like a ribbon from the game, and the hair a little closer. I've been looking at your work, and I must say I've been busy downloading your sims like crazy!! LOVe'ya!!
Custom mesh my friend, and I can't mesh :blah:

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#21 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:41 PM
Yeah, I think there's a function to make custom brushes, I just never bothered, but what I REALLY want to learn is how can some of the skinners make their clothing shinny, that'll be 100 times more useful you know.

some people might use gradient, but I prefer using airbrushing, combined with burn and dodge color tools, it's more controlable that way. to give a glossy effect I usually add pure white dot, or some small streak of lines on desired areas eg: along the edge of clothing, in the center of rounded parts of a body, muscles, cheek, bust, etc.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 4:56 PM
some people might use gradient, but I prefer using airbrushing, combined with burn and dodge color tools, it's more controlable that way. to give a glossy effect I usually add pure white dot, or some small streak of lines on desired areas eg: along the edge of clothing, in the center of rounded parts of a body, muscles, cheek, bust, etc.
I already know about all of that, I'm talking about adding an extra layer of bump mapping for a coat of shinning texture, if you go into bodyshop and check the female hair, you'll notice a crown model, and as you rotate it you'll also notice that it's shinning :angel:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 10:08 PM
its pretty good... sorry about that mean comment about your tina armstrong im really sorry... well if u want any advice try to change the faces and the eyes lol oh and nice work on the costumes
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eileen_hiew
its pretty good... sorry about that mean comment about your tina armstrong im really sorry... well if u want any advice try to change the faces and the eyes lol oh and nice work on the costumes
It's no big deal, don't worry about it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#25 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:43 AM
I already know about all of that, I'm talking about adding an extra layer of bump mapping for a coat of shinning texture, if you go into bodyshop and check the female hair, you'll notice a crown model, and as you rotate it you'll also notice that it's shinning :angel:

Too bad my Geforce4 mx 4000 doesn't show any sign of bump map SOB SOB, that's way I can't make a bumpmap for my skin ~__~`` I desperately need a new VGA...
Page 1 of 2