Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Daisy -UPDATE-

by thunderbreak Posted 11th Jun 2005 at 6:20 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2006 at 2:01 AM by thunderbreak : Update

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 10:18 AM
Wow! Both are fabulous. I love the long dress Thanks for sharing them :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 2:18 PM
I like the second one, but both are very nice.

thanks,

PM x

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øPrincess Maria°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

Who said a Princess had to be beautiful?
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 2:18 PM
Beautiful! Great!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 3:34 PM
those are great! thanks for sharing!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:18 PM Last edited by thunderbreak : 11th Jun 2005 at 6:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Maria
I like the second one
Yep, I spent way more time on the second one. Also here's the shot for the recolor.
Screenshots

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 7:28 PM
Thanks you rock!!!
#8 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 11:26 PM
those are awesome!
i was wondering... your hair design is different than the mesh link you posted... and im new to custom sims content. if i want to use -just- the hair (on your character, not the link provided, no offense to the original creator, but i love your version with the wavy hair ^.^) is that possible? or would i have to download the entire character?
you see, im new to this and although i love your whole design (madly) im trying not to download full costumes and stuff cause its my bf's game/computer and i feel bad filling it up with sims stuff... but i cant live without that awesome hairstyle... <3
anyway, whether you get time to help me out or not... your design is gorgeous <3 and now i want to know who this chic is, lol <333
thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#9 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 12:34 AM
wow this character looks fantastic, the outfit is absolutely very beautiful!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 12:41 AM
cool sim man. i hope to see your honey sim in a zip.i konw that your working hard and your the coolest.mail me if you want.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 3:18 AM
so beautiful!! great work :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 5:57 AM Last edited by thunderbreak : 12th Jun 2005 at 6:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cy_tabby2
those are awesome!
i was wondering... your hair design is different than the mesh link you posted... and im new to custom sims content. if i want to use -just- the hair (on your character, not the link provided, no offense to the original creator, but i love your version with the wavy hair ^.^) is that possible? or would i have to download the entire character?
you see, im new to this and although i love your whole design (madly) im trying not to download full costumes and stuff cause its my bf's game/computer and i feel bad filling it up with sims stuff... but i cant live without that awesome hairstyle... <3
anyway, whether you get time to help me out or not... your design is gorgeous <3 and now i want to know who this chic is, lol <333
thanks for sharing!
If you just want the hair, you have 2 options. Before that though, you'd still have to download the hair mesh or the slope on the front will disappear. Now the first thing you can do is download Daisy and install her, then open up bodyshop and delete all the parts individually except for the hair recolor. The second thing you can do is download Clean Installer featured on this site and only install the hair from the .sims2pack I uploaded. Hope that helps.

By the way, I went back to Paper Mario and double checked and I changed my mind. The princess Luigi tried to save is Eclair, so now I'm back to square one. Who the hell is Daisy?!

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 6:04 AM
Lol I think Daisy is Peaches sister? Hell if I know. Maybe jsut another girl so you don't only have to play Peach. I prefer Daisy. Job well done, shes beautiful!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 3:48 PM
Your skins are like a comfortable punch in the face. The impact is astounding. Great Job.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:41 PM
It is perfect!
I love your skins, but I think that she is sopose to look cute, not that sexy?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WillStefan
It is perfect!
I love your skins, but I think that she is sopose to look cute, not that sexy?
Well, all the Nintendo characters I make are gonna be more for adults, so you've gotta look at them with a more mature perspective. I know it's hard to make the connection between Nintendo's design and mine right away, but yeah; that was my intention.

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:53 PM
Just beautiful. I consider this one a must have. Thank you.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:29 PM
First off, I freaking love this sim. Of course, any bad thoughts I have concerning her and your Peach are totally your fault.

Second, Daisy is the princess that Mario had to rescue waaaay back in the very first Gameboy game. She was also one of the princesses that the Bros. had to rescue in the movie. *Shudder*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xeno2814
Daisy is the princess that Mario had to rescue waaaay back in the very first Gameboy game.
Oi?! Super Mario Adventure or something?!

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 5:17 AM Last edited by Kinako : 14th Jun 2005 at 5:20 AM.
Thank you so much! Daisy's my absolute favorite Mario character!

And I think the game is Super Mario Land.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kinako
Thank you so much! Daisy's my absolute favorite Mario character!

And I think the game is Super Mario Land.
Right right :argh: , it's been many years :p

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:44 AM
I downloaded this dress and I think it is wonderful but I have to ask what you were thinking classifing the outfit for EVERY category. Do you know how annoying that is to see a gown in swimwear or PJ's? You are not the only one that does this but it is really getting old having to edit all these clothes in SimPE because the skinner didn't use good sence.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Right right :argh: , it's been many years :p

Same here, but I'm pretty sure that's the name of it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themaltesebippy
I downloaded this dress and I think it is wonderful but I have to ask what you were thinking classifing the outfit for EVERY category. Do you know how annoying that is to see a gown in swimwear or PJ's? You are not the only one that does this but it is really getting old having to edit all these clothes in SimPE because the skinner didn't use good sence.
You know, if you didn't like how I customized the clothing, all you have to do is export it in bodyshop and import it again. I'm not trying to offend you, but in this case ignorance is not a bliss. You need to know your program functions a little better.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#25 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Yep, I spent way more time on the second one. Also here's the shot for the recolor.

Good Lord!!! You just re-doing the entire game huh?? LOL...This is awesome work!! Hey, where can I get this version from??? :confused:

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Page 1 of 4