Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stylish Leather Jackets & Turtlenecks

by fanseelamb Posted 10th Jun 2005 at 3:55 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2008 at 3:15 AM by fanseelamb : shiny new pics

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 5:00 AM
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:33 AM
These look really nice. Thanks for sharing them.

It would be nice if you made seperate downloads for them, though. I know that takes longer, but it helps those of us on dial-up. It took me 20 minutes to download this file!

But again, thanks, my "cool" guys will love them.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:51 AM
I love em' but is it for Uni people only? I am truely bereft as I only have the sims2....oh well. I love the style, nothing like a mock turtleneck to get all the women-sims in a uproar!! and sometimes guy-sims! Nice work, thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:08 AM
These outfits look incredible, thank you for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:00 PM
Classy!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:00 PM
excellent work :thumb:
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 5:27 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 10th Jun 2005 at 7:24 PM.
Thanks for the tip, nocomment. I usually find downloading one big file easier than downloading a bunch of little files. Guess I wasn't thinking about the dialup factor. I'll break them up a bit next time.

CoffeeKat, these jackets are from the Young Adult wardrobe selection that came with Uni. I recoloured and converted them for Adults to use... so yeah, it's probably University only. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone!
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 9:02 AM
WOW! These look Great! Thankyou so much for sharing your work.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 8:17 PM
Raymag9, thanks for the confirmation that University is required for these jackets. I've updated the first post. Can you (or anyone?) tell me if the 5 pairs of pants that were included with them also require University? I'm still trying to figure out exactly what can and can't be used without the EP. The jackets were based off a University mesh, the pants were based off a basic Sims 2 mesh but can be worn by adults and young adults. Would a shared item like that work without the EP?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 4:00 PM
Thanks, raymag.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 8:14 PM
WOW!!!!
Thirty one files to install How Cool~Instant Wardrobe for my guys. I can usually find tons of women's clothing I like but am pickier when it comes to the guys clothes. I don't like the printed T shirts and such. This is just soooo PERFECT. Just the type of clothing I like! Thanx So Much for sharing them all. :clap:

TickleYu (Teresa)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 3:26 AM Last edited by Metalkatt : 25th Jun 2005 at 3:39 AM.
:heart: My goodness... my favourite type of outfit... and so many of them. My guys are getting an update to their wardrobes tonight... Thank you muchly!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 2:46 AM
Great look I can't wait to see them in the game.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 12:23 AM
I love it so much, that I saved the rar file so I can unzip it as soon as I install UNI! Thanks for these, they are perfect.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 10:50 PM
Love it to bit`s
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM
Wow good mens clothing woohoo. These are stylish and still very manly. I like that. They look vey nice. I too am not into most of the printed shirts out there so this is a great find.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:32 PM
you know what? whenever i find something for men that looks good it always turns out it was made by you...lol thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:33 AM
finally some mens clothing that is not a t-shirt or sweater....it's really hard to find stylish mens clothing.........thanks a bunch!!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 1:41 PM
Great work, these are wonderful, Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 9:10 PM
Almost like the British Invasion!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 3:15 AM
Thank you.