Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I-No

by thunderbreak Posted 8th Jun 2005 at 9:16 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:27 AM
sexeh
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:37 AM
That's what I call good skining
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:55 PM
GUlity Gear. Whoo Hoo!
I Like to see Testment
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 10:31 PM
Dude...this is Kewl!!! She is fine too!!! My words can never say enough about your work buddy!!
Now...no one be mad, but I have never played ANY of the Guilty Gear Games. *ducks for cover* Have heard a lot about them though...must be some good stuff.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 10:40 PM Last edited by thunderbreak : 9th Jun 2005 at 10:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Dude...this is Kewl!!! She is fine too!!! My words can never say enough about your work buddy!!
Now...no one be mad, but I have never played ANY of the Guilty Gear Games. *ducks for cover* Have heard a lot about them though...must be some good stuff.
You know, I hate to say it. But if you are a Capcom or SNK fan, you'll have a hard time with Guilty Gear, compare to KoF or SF, Guilty Gear is just a mess, and the combos are just a pain to pull. So to sum it up, you didn't miss much*ducks for cover with Darkwolf*. However the characters are REALLY cool, like The doctor, or the possessed guy. I had Reloaded for xbox, but in the end I traded it in for Devil May Cry 3 :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:25 PM
I-No look Hot you did a great job Yes she is a pain in the ass.............
I F'N Love Testment..Chip is cool tooo
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:24 AM
mein gott... I have guilty gear XX for ps2... and this li'l witch murders me constantly... I know her patterns, but she also has a full-screen blast that I haven't learned to avoid... freakin 50+ hit combos of hers.... *shudders*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talrave
mein gott... I have guilty gear XX for ps2... and this li'l witch murders me constantly... I know her patterns, but she also has a full-screen blast that I haven't learned to avoid... freakin 50+ hit combos of hers.... *shudders*
The screen of full warning signs right? I think in order to avoid that you'd have to jump behind her before she launches the energy balls.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 2:18 PM
how do you get the boobs so big
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jerigo_Schuyt
how do you get the boobs so big
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54558 Recently I removed the mod though, since it makes the screenshots inaccurate.

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#12 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 12:12 AM
I no is so cool. really great costume!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:26 PM
hehe she looks great! I believe its pronounced eeeno
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fumiko
hehe she looks great! I believe its pronounced eeeno
I see, I called her ai-no :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:13 PM
I love the outfit but only a light skin can wear it, if you put it on a dark or medium person the skin stay light and does not change to match the dark skins face. I prefer outfits that will work on all sims.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 3:27 AM
I-no would most likely be pronounced "I know" or as "ai-no" as you said, Thunder.

Nice though, I'm holding out for Testament and Bridget!

One day, strange folk arrived in the town...
They came in camouflage...hidden behind dark glasses...
But no one noticed them...they only saw shadows...
Instructor
#17 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 11:14 AM
i have waited for this :D:Dthanks xxxx
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:41 PM
Thank you for your time and effort looks great
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:26 AM
Very cool thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:39 AM
heyy how come theres a huge bunny head thing when i load her up? how do i take it off?!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
This time I used roddyaleixo's witch hat for the hair, here's the mesh http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=60628
There you go.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
There you go.

thank you but what about ur other sims.. they have bunny heads on some costumes, but some other ones they have their normal ones..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:19 PM
It's called custom mesh, and I linked every mesh I've ever used on every thread I created, so just read my post and download the required mesh.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 10:59 AM
can you do this to a rar.fil or sims2pack??
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 9:55 PM
wicked I no man!! it brilliant!! thumbs up man!!
Page 1 of 2