Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Major Motoko Kusanagi

by Navetsea Posted 6th Jun 2005 at 4:10 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2005 at 12:16 AM by Navetsea : adding another version

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 1:38 AM
Downloading for my collection!! She looks incredible, thanks for your hard work and for sharing!!! :dsausage:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 5:20 AM
Um, can you do that one outfit, where it kinda looks like lingerie?
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 7:01 AM
navetsea i will take the bottom one if there is a way make it sims 2. cause thats looks great. very cool
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chrontricross
navetsea i will take the bottom one if there is a way make it sims 2. cause thats looks great. very cool

Thanks!!, all I need to do is downloading a working sim PE to extract that character, because bodyshop can't assign each type of clothes for a sim.

maybe I can upload the rest of the clothes separately but I don't think it would be practical.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 9:47 AM
Hey that's cool! I made a version of her from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I didn't bother with the ports, though. Hmm, I wonder if I could use your head with the outfit I made.

...Although your outfit does look awesome, too. I just prefer the GITS SAC look.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 1:30 PM
Ooooh... It looks great (the second version)... *waits happily*..
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aimlesscoyote
Hey that's cool! I made a version of her from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I didn't bother with the ports, though. Hmm, I wonder if I could use your head with the outfit I made.

...Although your outfit does look awesome, too. I just prefer the GITS SAC look.

is yours available to download?????? sure you can use the head, well the cyborg version is already finished I'm uploading now

THANKS
Forum Resident
#9 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 4:35 AM
AstralSims2 has a GITS SAC Major skin. Very impressive, I like your Majors' face too! The work on your skin and outfit is beyond belief!! What a need idea! Thanks for sharing!!

I...will never be a memory.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coffeeKat
AstralSims2 has a GITS SAC Major skin. Very impressive, I like your Majors' face too! The work on your skin and outfit is beyond belief!! What a need idea! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks a lot man, I'll search that SAC skin, BTW the PS2 SAC clothes is also very nice ^_^
#11 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 7:51 PM
i downloaded this but i don't know where to extract it to... it doesn't work in downloads... and i've looked around the message board for the information i need.. can someone please tell me where to extract it to?
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 10:17 PM
wow this skin sure is dep intp details. Superfantastic!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:40 AM
A-1 :smash:
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 11:45 AM
Default GITS complete
I made some modification on the character. I made her face looks more realistic (less animeish), some tweaking on the outfit, and a new hair.
I will upload the file after the completion of those outfits.

I'm planning on making these items for her,
SAC outfit (with& without jacket)
SAC outfit from ps2 game
formal uniform

I have requested a custom mesh for her headgear yesterday, hopefully somebody would be so nice to help me with this one....

actually I have a friend that is quite good in 3D but I still don't understand how to import and export things, etc. in the sims2 (I have downloaded some reference though)

Thanks for trying my character.

Navetsea ^_^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:59 PM
Whew! The Coolness.
#16 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 11:46 PM
now thats HQ !
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:58 AM
Wow, remarkable work. I can't wait to see her in action! Thanks!

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 5:58 AM
FIVE BIG STARS OUT OF FIVE!! She looks GREAT in the game! both the major and the second version have very good looking anime faces. I can't wait for your third one with the super style hair! :P
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:46 PM
Thank you guys!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:47 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 10th Jun 2005 at 6:49 PM.
Default first SAC costume is done
^____^`` hi,

Finally this costume is done, I will make the jacket right after this.
I made tis costum from those references I got from the net, hopefully I got it right.

Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 7:18 PM
the jacket is done ^__^``,

I take the jacket from my old project , and put it on another layer on top of the SAC outfit I made earlier.

it is a casual top, so you need a nude bottom to see the lower part of the outfit.

Thanks,

Navetsea
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:32 PM
GITS is my a all time favorite movie that you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:02 AM

That is the formal outfit.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 5:44 AM Last edited by animematt : 13th Jun 2005 at 5:59 AM.
i cant seem to find the jacket outfit and such
or is t not here? can someone help me find the SAC ones? with the jacket, etc
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by animematt
i cant seem to find the jacket outfit and such
or is t not here? can someone help me find the SAC ones? with the jacket, etc

those SAC clothes are not in the current package, as I said in my previous posting, I will pack them in a new set with that new hairstyle too as soon as I complete all those clothes.

Thanks! ^_^
Page 1 of 2